SOLD - 8 lot of 11 month old CB Russian Tortoises - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 05-27-2023, 03:25 PM   #1
Ryan28
SOLD - 8 lot of 11 month old CB Russian Tortoises

Shipping will be FedEx priority overnight via SYR with a preference for hub to hub. To your door at my discretion and weather pending. Mondays and Tuesdays are usually the best days for me to ship.

Group of 8 very well established Russians for sale. These are 11 months old now and have great size and weights on them. These were CB by me, well not me personally...but I did plan and arrange the conjugal visits...you know what I mean. They come from 3 different females and this group has the potential of two different sires. They were incubated at 88 degrees.

This is a hobby and these are family pets and have gotten the best of care and attention. They are being raised in an enclosed humid Animal Plastics cage with UV combined with time outside and natural sunlight. At this size and age they are soaked 5X a week and have the best mixed diet consisting of dark greens and native plants including spineless cactus, primrose, hibiscus, globemallow, mulberry, snailvine, occasional zoomed grassland tortoise diet and LS Mazuri, and less occasionally the original Mazuri tortoise diet, and with appropriate vitamins and calcium.

The only trade I may consider would involve an Astrochelys radiata from another Arizona Resident.

They are for sale until this ad is removed or indicates sold.

I have the right to refuse the sale to individuals and of course since these are under 4 inches they are not sold as pets, but education, research, zoological/exhibition purposes only. No sales to minors.

The 23's have started hatching, if the buyer of these is interested in those too, inquire!

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-01-2023, 11:09 PM   #2
Ryan28
New price - $1,100 Shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2023, 08:48 PM   #3
Ryan28
Updated price.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2023, 03:25 PM   #4
Ryan28
Updated price and age info.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2023, 06:47 PM   #5
rbetz-Tortstork
sent you a PM.text me

Old 06-26-2023, 05:00 PM   #6
Ryan28
SOLD

SOLD, nice doing business with you David.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
horsefeldii, horsefield, horsefields, russian, russians