SHIPPING: What you need to know! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #20
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakechaarmer View Post
Right, but if they know that said individual is certified to ship reptiles, and they ship to a home address anyway, can't they refuse shipment? I'm just confused because I know i've received things at home and vice versa, like i said, not business to business, without any issue and have never heard that before. weirrdddd
Business to Business is required for reptile shipments, not all shipments. FedEx doesn't check each and every one of your shipments for whether or not it's a reptile shipment to enforce it, but reserve the right to refuse your package and take your waiver away if you violate it.

The waiver says:
"J. Company acknowledges that all shipments tendered to FedEx under this Agreement are for Business to Business delivery only. No residential deliveries are allowed under this Agreement."

Some people claim that it includes home business, but if you are considered a residential delivery (zoned residential), you are not exempt.

Tags
fedex, shipping, ups