New Ornate!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-12-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
melrep
New Ornate!!

Hey all, I got a new Ornate ( a little late for the photo contest but oh well)
He is only a yearling, Pretty light for a male but I think he's a beauty. Here are some pictures of him. They arent great quality, but I wanted to get pics up. His name is Ed. As always feel free to visit my myspace for more uro fun and video's [url]www.myspace.com/melissaalinebrody

Old 09-12-2006, 02:13 PM   #2
melrep
Okay I dont know why but that link to my myspace went in funny here is the real link
www.myspace.com/melissaalinebrody

Old 09-12-2006, 10:35 PM   #3
Rebel Dragons
Congrats on the new addition!!!!

Old 09-13-2006, 09:24 AM   #4
Junkyard
He is beautiful, congrats! Is there a particular reason you went with Ed as a name? I am just curious, sometimes names are found through humorous circumstances.

Old 09-13-2006, 10:07 AM   #5
melrep
Nope, I just look at him and decided it was Ed, My husband wanted to name him skeletor so think he lucked out lol. I named one of my blue tongue skinks Big Mama because she was pegnant at the time lol. i dont really know where I come up with the names. How about you? Any funny name stories?

Old 09-13-2006, 11:49 AM   #6
Junkyard
I always have interesting names for my animals. My ornate I have not named yet, but I may just use Skeletor, goodness, I have not heard that name in years. Those are a lot of memories, sitting next to the old record player with a 45 on and reading the He-Man book that accompanied it. Thanks!

Kiros, my Mali, is named because the meaning is King in Afrikaans. Kiros hates other males and was quite the fighter, so it is fitting.

I have a boa named Eva, after Hitler's wife. The reason is when I bought her, the guy said he always loved her Hitler-like mustache. I recently obtained a new boa that is mean as all get out, so I name him Hitler.

Those are just a few examples.

Old 09-13-2006, 12:09 PM   #7
melrep
LOL, cool, Ill be sure to tell my husband you like the skeletor name

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!