For Sale Holiday Special 6 mos old Amazon Basin Emerald Tree Boa Male will consider shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 07-02-2016, 03:01 PM   #1
abubakr
Holiday Special 6 mos old Amazon Basin Emerald Tree Boa Male will consider shipping

Born in December 2015. So still changing colors. 100% True amazon basin emerald tree boa. He is a male. Eating rat pup frozen thawed off of tongs. Shedding great.You need to know how to take care of them so do your research so you don't overfeed etc. Please serious inquiries only. Must be available and home if shipped to you. Asking $2,000.00 firm.Shipping will be based on zip code so that will be an additional charge through ship your reptiles. Very beautiful snake. Text only please if interested to 602-502-3540. Cam also pm but the quickest way to get in touch is by text.
Cash only in AZ. if out of Arizona I will need a Us Postal money order. You will need an arboreal cage with plenty of humidity for him. Thanks for looking and have a great day

First picture is when first born. Second two pictures taken yesterday showing he is now changing color green. Last picture is of the mom.

I have been in the reptile field for more than 50 years. Rest assured there is no issues and can provide plenty of references if needed. I sell at snake shows here in AZ under Mel's Reptiles LLC.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2016, 11:36 PM   #2
noahsboasFL
How is this guy's temperament?

Old 08-22-2016, 01:53 AM   #3
bokasmo
would you consider trades?

Old 08-22-2016, 08:51 PM   #4
abubakr
Hello at the moment I need to get cash for a car or I wouldn't be selling him yet. hit me back
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!