Our prayers are with those whom are in charleys way..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2004, 01:20 AM   #1
Beth
Our prayers are with those whom are in charleys way.....

The title says it all. Our prayers are with all of you, and I wish you all the best.
Beth Wallbank
www.mountaingeckos.freeservers.com

Old 08-14-2004, 03:28 AM   #2
Sybella
I don't understand, Beth. Was this supposed to be a good guy or a bad guy post and what were/are the circumstances?

Old 08-14-2004, 05:11 AM   #3
Casey Hulse
Hurricane Charley

I'd say he is a BAD fella.

Old 08-14-2004, 08:50 AM   #4
coolhl7
Daytona

has the Daytona Breeders convention been cancelled or is it taking place now?
N R Friedman

Old 08-14-2004, 09:49 AM   #5
jenn_jeffery
another thread by ClassicDums says it's open, Jason talked to someone, and everyone is setting up later than planned from what I gather, but they are there. At least, the ones that were able to make it.

Old 08-14-2004, 09:28 PM   #6
DarksideBoas
Hurri Charley

It came and it went, minimal damage here on the coast...power out for about 5-7 hours...but the town is bouncing back quickly...

Old 08-14-2004, 09:39 PM   #7
SPJ
I finally got thru to my parents in Kissimmee on their cellphone since the phones and electricity are out where they live.
They had a tornado touch down as well as the hurricane.
Needless to say, they are flooded (large pond in the backyard), have smashed windows, and lost part of their roof.
They are OK but the house is damaged big time.

Old 08-15-2004, 12:22 AM   #8
Sybella
I understand what confused me now. Since when has a natural disaster been named after a MAN?!?! They usually blame women for this! LOL!! Charly must be short for Charlotte.

I hope everyone is ok and all is well...please accept my condolences for any loses.

Old 08-15-2004, 04:21 AM   #9
INSANE CANES
I have been here, Florida, all my life and have survived many many bad Canes that come through here.
So my heart goes out to all that have lost loved ones, houses, cars, pets and anything else. Lets hope that everyone can pick up, brush themselves off and rebuild.

God bless to you all and good luck.

Old 08-16-2004, 10:32 AM   #10
geckosunlimited
Daytona

Just got back from the show. The hurricane did quite a bit of damage, but it did not stop the show. Charley ripped through Daytona Friday night, and many of us watched it from the hotel. It was amazing!!

Attendance was low at the show, but I think everyone was happy that there even was a show.

Good luck to all of the residents whose homes and businesses were damaged by the hurricane.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!