I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #91
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiappini92 View Post
You guys don't know what the point of a troll is do you?
I can't speak for others, but I do believe that I do. Had my fair share of them here over the years. Quite frankly, if your goal is to be a troll on this site, pack your bags, you are leaving soon. Voluntarily or not.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:19 PM   #92
Chiappini92
I asked to be removed all posts and everything ya see this is what sucks about you folks on the Internet. You just assume your all smart and that anyone who opposes you shouldn't exist. I don't know how any of you get by in real life with that attitude. But this is exactly why I don't screw around with Internet communities anymore. Here I am trying to do a good deed, apologize for my past actions AND give away a free animal and here are y'all basically smacking my generosity out of my hand over a post that's almost 2 years old. I would make an insult right about now but I know I'm better than that unlike some people on this forum.

Old 02-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #93
Chiappini92
Also no my goal is to not troll on this site, I'd might as well stay here if I'm stuck with this profile.

Old 02-08-2014, 05:15 PM   #94
WebSlave
Quote:
I asked to be removed all posts and everything ya see this is what sucks about you folks on the Internet. You just assume your all smart and that anyone who opposes you shouldn't exist. I don't know how any of you get by in real life with that attitude. But this is exactly why I don't screw around with Internet communities anymore. Here I am trying to do a good deed, apologize for my past actions AND give away a free animal and here are y'all basically smacking my generosity out of my hand over a post that's almost 2 years old. I would make an insult right about now but I know I'm better than that unlike some people on this forum.
Well, why did YOU bring up a two year old thread? Aren't YOU the one who pulled yourself back into the spotlight? Aren't YOU the one opposing a policy of this site? Aren't YOU the one with the attitude that says you know better than I how to run my site? Aren't YOU still now screwing around with internet communities? And aren't YOU trying to force the pretension that you never existed on this site by asking to be removed?

Old 02-08-2014, 05:32 PM   #95
Chiappini92
Ummm yes, I did, I don't care what your policy is. This is a request from me. Just because you haven't done it to other people doesn't mean you can't do it for me.

Old 02-08-2014, 05:36 PM   #96
WebSlave
Quote:
Ummm yes, I did, I don't care what your policy is. This is a request from me. Just because you haven't done it to other people doesn't mean you can't do it for me.
Well, I am sorry. I guess I didn't realize just how special you are. Must be nice to have the universe revolve around you, isn't it?

Old 02-08-2014, 05:39 PM   #97
Chiappini92
It is now just delete me amd my posts already. I wasn't lying about getting a court order.

Old 02-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #98
Lucille
Quote:
It seems that what you want is pretty central in your life.

Michael Chiappini ‏@KidChiappini Dec 14
Just because the world doesn't revolve around you doesn't mean your life can't revolve around you.
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
3:39 AM - 14 Dec 2013 · Details

Old 02-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #99
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
It is now just delete me amd my posts already. I wasn't lying about getting a court order.
Yes, you were.

Putting crayon sloppily to construction paper and scribbling "Court Order" at the top with childlike backwards "Rs" and cackling while your father stands in the doorway as he cries about you flushing his hopes and dreams down the toilet is not generaly accepted as the genuine process for obtaining one.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:01 PM   #100
WebSlave
Quote:
Oh, I don't believe for an instant that you were lying about THINKING you could get a court order. Let me know how that turns out for you. There is a real good chance that you are going to find out that the legal system doesn't bend to your will upon request neither.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!