$475 Last chance on high end Patternless Orange/Yellow Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 10:14 PM   #1
RAWDOG
$475 Last chance on high end Patternless Orange/Yellow Female

Creamcicle is in the front

poor quality pic much better in person

poor quality pic much better in person

MOM

DAD
Creamcicle $475
Sandfire x r/g X Sandfire x r/g X Sandfire Yellow X Citrus
Hatch Date 4/16/04
Parents Jitters X Iliana (Check website)
320 grams
17.25 inches
Full Genetic history

1st pic: Creamcicle & Brother at 6 weeks
2nd: Creamcicle now
3rd: Creamcicle several months ago

After this weekend she will go into my red/orange breeding group. So if you are interested in producing red babies that turn into Sunburst like dragons then this girl is for you.

I hate to part with here because she is my little girl. She was a holdback from day 1. Her and the other guy in the first picture were held back because they were red right out of the egg. This girl has great Genes her father is the Orangest Dragon I own and her mother is bright yellow with an Orange beard. There is no telling what this girl will throw. As she has ages she is more of a yellow/light Orange with a Super Sunshine orange beard. I really want her to go to a good home so please don't drop her in with a male. Let her grow to a decent size and then you will have wonderful healthy hatchlings.

All of the Dragons we breed are raised with high Quality U.V.B. The best Greens(Collard, Turnip, and Mustard greens etc.) They are fed Crickets, Silkworms, Lobster Roaches, True Death Head Roaches and Superworms. These invertebrates are all gut loaded with Vet backed gutloads. We spare no expense when it comes to our animals so you can be assured you are getting the highest quality dragons on the market. Feel free to compare the dragons that we breed to the competition and notice the age vs. size and weight differences. We only Specialize in Alpha Quality DragonZ.

Live Delivery guaranteed
Shipping(40 degrees +) = 50-60 dollars
Paypal address Sales@AlphaDragonZ.com

No Trades Please

Unfortunately UPS has raised here shipping rates effective in January.

New Shipping is 50-60 dollars
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread