For Sale Discoid Feeder Roaches - FREE Nationwide Shipping 6 Days a Week! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
TheRoachRanch
Discoid Feeder Roaches - FREE Nationwide Shipping 6 Days a Week!

Sick and tired of crickets? Looking to rid yourself from the hassle and headaches that come along w/ them? Then look no further. Welcome to the wide world of feeder roaches where you can get a good nights sleep and not have to deal w/ the raunch stench of crickets! Blaberus Discoidalis AKA the Discoid roach has been a staple in the feeder industry for years. They take the same care as Dubia however the adults are a little larger and beefier which make the inevitable extra adult males you'll have great meals for larger reptiles and arachnids. If you have any questions or to set up your order contact me 24/7 at the e-mail below and I'll get right back to you. Please no PM's here on the forum.

Thanks,

- Ian Haggerty

Ihaggerty@theroachranch.com
www.theroachranch.com

- FREE Nationwide Shipping via Priority Mail via the USPS Mon. - Fri.
- FREE 20% Overcount added to every order of nymphs
- $25 Minimum Order Policy

My Reviews - http://tinyurl.com/5tc62vs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extra Small Nymphs - These guys are babies! 1/4" in length they make a great feeder even some of the smallest animals. Have the time and want to start a Discoid colony the cheapest way possible? Take advantage of my 20% Overcount that are added to every order of nymphs and buy in bulk to save yourself a ton of money! Mention this ad when placing your order and I'll up the overcount by 10% to 30%.

100 ct. - $25.00
200 ct. - $32.00
500 ct. - $70.00

Mixed Nymphs - All orders include small, medium & large nymphs. No extra smalls will be included w/ an order of my mixed Discoid nymphs.

100 ct. - $32.00
200 ct. - $48.00
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
discoid, discoids, feeder roaches, feeders