For Sale 2013 1.1 Dumerils Boas or trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
Silverfyre_Exotics
2013 1.1 Dumerils Boas or trade

Hello. I have a very beautiful pair of 2013 Dumerils Boas for sale. Great blushing colors of pinks and oranges. Both are very healthy. Never had any health problems, not even mites. Feeding on hoppers every Friday. Super tame, never have ever bitten anyone. I handle her on a regular basis. I have invested a lot of my time, effort, and money into these beautiful creatures. These photos don't do them any justice! Great addition to any reptile/ snake collection or breeding project.

I'm selling my Dumerils because I need to reduce my collection. I had initially bought them for $400 as a pair. I'll let them go for $300. My financial loss, your gain! I prefer to sell them as a pair. I'm also open for trade for a male Suriname Boa or better (no corn snakes or geckos). I am located in North County San Diego and willing to sell to the right person who has an existing suitable setup. Not willing to ship so locals only. For any further questions, photos, or inquiries, feel free to email or text me (619)777-3750.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boas, dumerils, red tail, suriname