For Sale Retics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 01-30-2021, 06:54 PM   #1
Jefedeuce
Retics

I'm going to potentially let a few things go.

2017 1.0 50% dwarf Goldenchild Tiger DH Albino/Genetic Stripe

- 7ft, very docile, great addition to dwarf and albino gs projects. Crwzy gold head and dark body with 3 perfect lateral stripes down his back
$1250 + shipping

2020 0.1 OrangeGlow Phantom

- She was a slow starter so she probably won't end up as a monster, nonetheless she eats great now, she has gorgeous dark purples, and oranges, more of a striped out Phantom compared to a super busy pattern, but this invites more of a color pallet in my opinion. Very curious and with Albino phantoms still being pretty pricey this is a good opportunity to get one for a killer steal. $1000 shipped

2019 0.1 Platinum Sunfire pied 50% ph albino

- 4.5 ft, This girl is my pride and joy, but do to life changes I have to atleast offer her up. She is amazing, not a nippy pied whatsoever. Very curious and doesn't musk unlike most pieds I've been around. I've put a lot of work into her. Christopher McVicar first made the platty sun pieds and she's from him. There are very few people with them and he price reflects this. She's well started and will make a great display animal or powerhouse of a female.
$2500 + shipping

2017 1.0 50% dwarf Lavender Tiger 100% het Genetic Stripe

-10ft, this is the snake that got me back into retics. She's the most docile retic I've ever owned, I trust her around annoying little brat children lol. (Not mine of course) she's amazing, full dorsal stripe, bone white head, and deep lavenders. She should breed this coming season. I can pair her up with the male gct dh albino/gs for a deal.
$1500 + shipping

Would make a pretty sweet package deal for someone who wants a jump start in the retic hobby. Thanks and will send pics upon request.

For more info contact me @ (615)496-2885 Nick52jones@gmail.com
Facebook.com/pythonpersuasion
Ig: cashvilleconstrictors

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2021, 08:26 PM   #2
Jefedeuce
Few pics.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!