Let try this again stripeboas with smaller pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #1
nicoleballs
Let try this again stripeboas with smaller pictures

Old 11-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
nicoleballs

Old 11-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #3
Helenthereef
Yeh, that is a little easier on the eyes. Still VERY nice indeed!

Old 11-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
Boa4u
WOW Nicole, that is a very impressive collection of striped boas. Beautiful animals there. We gonna see some full striped babies in Spring/Summer 2010??

Old 11-11-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
nicoleballs
Thanks Alex,
We are working on the full stripes we only have one pair of them going this season. Dh ghost stripe x Full stripe ghost or I might try a Danny bristow full stripe x Full stripe Ghost. To see how the Bristow line works.

Are breeding Mias mom this year? I going to need a boyfreind for her..

What are your breeding plans for this season?

I might have to pick up a Blood male from you this season for the first girl in the pictures.
She is 2007 50% hog Island barely 4 feet..

Old 11-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #6
Boa4u
I am breeding Cali, Mia's mom this season. Haven't made my final decision yet on who I am going to pair her with. I also hope to have a litter of pure Hog Islands this season from a virgin Sears line female to a high orange male. All my other females might be getting a rest this season, I think I need a rest also!!

I am not sure if I am going to breed for Bloody Salmons or Blood Boas for 2010, as my het blood females bred this year, I might just give them a break. I do have some Bloods from this year that I might want to thin down a bit, pm me if you are interested.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
nicoleballs
Alex,
I would love to pick up a blood right now but the holidays are around the corner. I think you should breed Mias brother to the mom. I am only going for two breedings myself. The stripe littler and trying to hit on moonglow
Anery het albino x triple het.

Can we some pictures of some of your bloods?

Old 11-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
Boa4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleballs View Post
Alex,
I would love to pick up a blood right now but the holidays are around the corner. I think you should breed Mias brother to the mom. I am only going for two breedings myself. The stripe littler and trying to hit on moonglow
Anery het albino x triple het.

Can we some pictures of some of your bloods?
Mia's brother is still too small. He gave me fits switching over to f/t. He seems to be on a good feeding regimen now so I might be able to try your suggestion next year. I am going to snap some pics of some of the leading contenders to court Cali and post them. I will also try and to snap some new pics of some of my bloods and bloodys and post them for you.

Good luck with the Moonglows, you should at least get some nice ghosts, anerys, albinos, and hypos, and your albinos and hypos will all be het anery! You might also hit some snows!! Pretty cool!

Old 11-11-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
Boa4u
Ok, the choice has been made. Here is Cali with Maximo. I put him in with her and he wasted no time at all. Maximo has no striping but he is super colorful(he is in dark phase right now). I guess now we will see how influential the stripe gene is from Cali's side.

Here is Galadriel with Gimli. She is a Sears Line Hog and he is a high orange lover!! Look at the color on his head and face. Galadriel has like a 4 to 5 inch stripe on the end of her tail, hopefully it will translate to the babies. I wouldn't mind some striped Hog Islands!

These are the only two pairings so far. I thought about breeding some awesome Hypo Hogs, which are actually Gimli's daughters, and try for some Sunsets, but I am not sure I want to have so many litters.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
nicoleballs
Alex,
Good luck with all you pairings this season. It looks like its looking good so far. Please let us know how the Mias mom does..
Sunset are nice do your hypo/hog have any striping?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!