Let try this again stripeboas with smaller pictures - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #11
Boa4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleballs View Post
Alex,
Good luck with all you pairings this season. It looks like its looking good so far. Please let us know how the Mias mom does..
Sunset are nice do your hypo/hog have any striping?
Good luck to you as well. I will let you know about Cali, I gave her last year off so she has just been feeding and chilling for a whole year now and looks to be in top form.

None of my female hypo hogs have any striping but they have some incredible coloration. One of the females has some of the most intense orange coloration that I have ever seen anywhere, she even has it in her eyes.

Check out her eye in this pic. Notice how the eye color is not the same as the head stripe that normally runs through the eyes?

The other one is very clean with a very light blonde color and more subtle orange, named her Blondie!! I have 1 male hypo hog with a small stripe, but other than than, there isn't any striping in my hypo hogs.

I have seen some incredible Sunsets!! I hope to make some in 2010 or 2011.

Old 11-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #12
nicoleballs
How many hypo/hog males do you have?
Can you post some pictures.
I love that boas eyes. You have to put together a website so we can see your whole collection..

Old 11-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #13
Boa4u
Quote:
How many hypo/hog males do you have?
Can you post some pictures.
I love that boas eyes. You have to put together a website so we can see your whole collection..
I have 3 Hypo Hog males. I haven't snapped any pics of them, I will have to take some and post them.

Ya,her eyes are really neat! And she is a total chameleon, changes light phase to dark phase, gets kind of a charcoal look to her head when she in dark.

The website has been a chore. Had it all done in MS Publisher and then the file got corrupted somehow and all the links got messed up and I haven't been able to fix it. I think I am gonna have to get some help on that!!

Old 11-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #14
nicoleballs
Alex,
Have you seen my website its nothing crazy but the guy is very affordable. Pm if you want some more information.

I would love to see some of your hypo/hog. Are you thinking about selling any of the males?

Old 11-13-2009, 10:24 AM   #15
Boa4u
Quote:
Alex,
Have you seen my website its nothing crazy but the guy is very affordable. Pm if you want some more information.

I would love to see some of your hypo/hog. Are you thinking about selling any of the males?
I just took a look at your website, looks great!! Thanks for the offer, I might have to take you up on that info. As far as the Hypo Hog males go, I am kind of male heavy, depending on which way I go with some projects, you might be able to talk me out of one!! They are 2006 models I believe, I will have to verify that later.

Old 11-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #16
nicoleballs
I will try to talk you out of one.
I have that full stripe that is 50%hog and the sister.

Old 11-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #17
Boa4u
Quote:
Alex,

Here are some pics of my male Hypo Hogs. Their mother was a K grade salmon female from Rich.
The father is Gimli, the male Hog Island pictured earlier in this post courting Galadriel.

This one is NOGI06.4M. He is very colorful, reminds me a lot of his momma.

This one is NOGI06.2m. He is cleaner but not as colorful as his brother, but he does have a small stripe on
his tail.

I could not get a pic of the third one,he did not want to cooperate for this photo shoot!!
I would love to plug these in to my Bloody Salmon project someday, I have been working on it
for a few years now.

Old 11-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #18
nicoleballs
Alex,
They are amazing. I realy like the first one lots color but, the last one is so clean. You should really try to make some sunsets. They will be of the charts lot of color.... How big are this guys?
Wish one is you least favorite

Old 11-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #19
nicoleballs
You should breed them into your blood project. I have seen the 50% hog bloods that Bill Kirby produce they are amazing....

Old 11-14-2009, 03:25 PM   #20
Boa4u
Quote:
Alex,
They are amazing. I realy like the first one lots color but, the last one is so clean. You should really try to make some sunsets. They will be of the charts lot of color.... How big are this guys?
Wish one is you least favorite
They are both at least 4.5 feet, pushing 5ft. As far as my favorite, it changes from day to day LOL!! And yes, I saw Kirby's Hog Bloods and they were awesome.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!