For Sale '08 1.1 Unrelated Gorgeous Dumerils - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 05:07 AM   #1
Jynx
'08 1.1 Unrelated Gorgeous Dumerils

I have been toying with the idea of not letting these guys go since I love them so much, but its become an inevitable yet necessary evil I have to face. They are both great little boas that are pounding f/t adult mice without hesitation. They are both 2008 babies, and are unrelated. The female is just gorgeous and has a nice high pink/peach wash to her. The male is quite the looker too, and has some fantastic patterning. These are CBB babies... no imports. Whoever gets them will definitely be pleased!

$225 + shipping

I will also entertain the thought of a trade on these guys for the right animals. I am currently looking for a young pair of Rosy Boas (preferably Lake Matthews, San Filipe, San Gabriel, or Lake Chapala locales), old world rats, or a young pair of tricolor Hognose. Those are specifics though... if you have something available, let me know and I will at least consider it. The worst I can say is no right?

Shipping is a flat $50 rate. I am FedEx certified to ship to all lower 48 states. The time frame of shipping will depend entirely on the weather in your region. I will undoubtedly ship with heat packs, but I am not willing to cook or freeze these little guys, so East Coast/Midwest shipments may have to wait for a few weeks until the weather is acceptable. These 2 come with a live arrival guarantee if the buyer is available to accept shipping on the 1st attempt, and are also guaranteed to be healthy and readily eating. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or for any more details on this lovely little pair.

2008 Female

2008 Male

Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
tomb9712
Got a pair of coastal rosy boas i'd be willing to trade. Let me know if your interested. Thanks Tom

Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 AM   #3
Jynx
I am located in Mesa, Az. I am currently not interested in any Burms. I have my hands full with the ones I have now. Thanks though!

Tom, sent you a PM
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Herpterra
shipping to 37115 also please email weight and legth info as well as payment info to jdaniel@herpterra.net

Old 03-13-2009, 12:41 PM   #5
Jynx
Email sent

Also willing to trade for a nice pair of young Argentines or Brazilian Rainbows, or a pair of Albino African House snakes
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread