High yellow Babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 08-28-2015, 10:00 PM   #1
guppygarage
High yellow Babies

I have 18 baby beardies from two high yellow citrus parents. the male was huge at over 24" hypo trans(first pic) female was also very large for her age 100%hyp 66%het trans(second pic) these are going to be great bearded dragons.

would like to sell all at once but will entertain offers for 3 or more. will ship reptile express or whatever you prefer you pay actual shipping charges. . will drive 100 miles(one way) for $50.
shoot me a PM with your phone number and i will text you.

BONUS buy a dragon from me and i will sell you superworms for life @ 1k for $20 shipped.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2015, 08:03 AM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
If the male is in the first picture, he is not trans (unless partial trans). If the male is het trans and there are no trans babies, then the female is no longer possible het trans. If the male is het trans and there are trans babies (which I didn't see any) the the female is proven het trans. I'm possibly interested but I would like to see background on the parents and price. Can I also see a picture of the male beside a tape measure?

Thanks

Old 09-10-2015, 09:51 PM   #3
Mcfangas
Bearded Dragons

Hello i am very interested in your bearded dragon babies, I'm looking to buy a few. My number is 973-494-4837.

Thanks

Mike Chletsos

Old 04-26-2016, 12:42 PM   #4
ChiManSam
How much would it be for 10 of them, 2steppingsam@gmail.com

Thank you,

Sam

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!