For Sale Large Female Suriname Boa - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2021, 04:09 PM   #11
AbsoluteApril
Feedback on the seller was fine here, the general business discussion or discussion on Fauna and/or BOI belong in the discussion forums or feedback forums, otherwise it is off topic in this classified ad.
thank you

Old 07-19-2021, 05:38 PM   #12
Drock
Yeah the BOI was to help protect people from scammers, atleast let you know about their track record anyhow!!! Its sad anymore the crooks make a killing and hide in the shadows meanwhile being an honest decent person gets you nothing!!! Cudos!! Morph market has some awesome contributing and premium members, ill keep my business on there...

Old 07-19-2021, 08:40 PM   #13
allreptiles1966
If you need references, I have many for great breeders/sellers that will not rip you off! Pm me if you need good connections.
And my rep is solid.

Old 07-19-2021, 08:41 PM   #14
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txflyer95 View Post
I have been robbed blind from this fauna classifieds... Straight lied to by a seller .. he never shipped them disconnected his phone... They person who operates this websites was pretty much telling me looser weepers... He was like anyone can post on here...... basically let me know me know.. though shit .. my problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drock View Post
Yeah the BOI was to help protect people from scammers, atleast let you know about their track record anyhow!!! Its sad anymore the crooks make a killing and hide in the shadows meanwhile being an honest decent person gets you nothing!!! Cudos!! Morph market has some awesome contributing and premium members, ill keep my business on there...
If you care to continue your whining, here is a thread you are welcome to do so in the PROPER place for such discussions -> https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...04#post2266104

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread