SOLD!! Northern Bluetongues 2020 in Nor Cal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 08-09-2020, 12:16 AM   #1
dingopanga
Northern Bluetongues 2020 in Nor Cal

UPDATE -- September 4th -- Sold my last 10 -- and, unfortunately, this year's babies are gone. SOLD

SOLD

If you are willing to wait, I'll have a good number of babies next year. I'll have 6 more females that I'll be adding to my older breeders. Several of them are European animals, unrelated to most of the U.S. breeders. I'm mainly focused on maintaining genetic diversity and producing robust healthy babies, and I've tried to acquire my breeders from a range of sources to minimize the risk of inbreeding.

Please email me directly for more information:

devildingokelim@gmail.com

I have a few photos of the adults and a care sheet posted at my website. However, I will update with photos of my newest breeders -- roughly 10 new adults -- before breeding season begins.

www.lizard.cafe

Thank you.
Randy

SOLD

https://www.lizard.cafe/babies-2020-...tongue-skinks/

I'll be happy to assist with care sheets and information on raising the babies. They are extremely hardy and reach adult size quickly with proper care. Typically, they breed at 18-months of age.

I can't accurately determine the sex of babies at this stage. They usually start to show some sexual dimorphism around 7 or 8 months.

skink merauke lizard snake bluetongue reptile bearded dragon gigas scincoides intermedia
blue tongue blue-tongue pink tongue
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-04-2020, 05:33 AM   #2
Chrisc52
C 3 still available?

Old 09-04-2020, 08:19 PM   #3
dingopanga
Hi Chris,

No C3 is gone.

Unfortunately, I am sold out for this year. Someone swept up all that were left.

Thank you for checking.

I should have a really good range of babies next year.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
australia, blue-tongue, bluetongue, intermedia, northern blue tongue