Wanted 1.0 Lucy or 100% het Lucy Texas Rat - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
Drune
1.0 Lucy or 100% het Lucy Texas Rat

I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive but hopefully at least 2 year old male Lucy Texas Rat snake.. Or a 100% het Lucy male Texas Rat. I've got 2 females ready to breed and no male to go with them at all.. I got em 3 years ago, supposedly as a pair but both probe female so now I'm on the lookout for a decent male with hopefully no bug eyes. Both my females are without the bug eye problem and I'd like to continue that..

Also, I'm still looking for Madagascan Hognose snakes... any of the 3 species and any sexes.. Male Giant, Female Speckled, Pair of Blondes.. any news of more of those would be appreciated or of anyone that has them that might like to work out a breeding loan.

Thanks

Mel
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
lovin2act
I just bought a 4.5 foot female from a guy who also had a male the same size and age. I will see if he still has it. No bug eyes and is mellow to handle as well. I will post his email when I hear back from him if he has not sold it yet.

Old 07-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #3
Lucien
Thank you very much. I appreciate any help I can get.. Maybe with a bit of help and some luck I might still get a clutch or 2 of eggs which would be my first snake eggs... I have 2 gravid sand boas at the moment but in very early stages of gravidity so those may not pop until 2010. If I can get a mellow male.. all the better... both my females bite anything that moves within their view and I've handled them regularly since I got them at 2 weeks of age. These Texas rats are a handful and then some but all the better. Helps me develop my handling skills and reflexes.

Anyway, thanks again and if you could PM me the email address so I can keep it on hand when you get ahold of it I'd be grateful. Thanks again

Mel

Old 07-23-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
lovin2act
Whoah tripped me out with your second user name there haha! Anyhow yeah I emailed him and am waiting to hear back. He had them up on Kingsnake but have not seen him place the ad again since I got the female. So I dunno.

Yeah its amazing the girl I got is a big sweet heart!!! She is a very happer camper! I feel way lucky for sure!!! Hopefully he has the male still!! I will let you know as soon as I hear anything!!!

Old 07-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
Lucien
Actually, I didn't even realize I'd logged into my second account on here rto post this... My Lucien user name is my primary.. the Drune one was made awhile back. I'm keeping this one logged in now so there should be no more mixups like that.. *L*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread