Gun Control - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #71
Focal
Good, one less law-breaker on the street making it harder on other gun owners. I see this no different than someone coming on this site and breaking any reptile associated laws. If the charges are proved justified (which you have not a lick of a clue tommy), then good.

Old 02-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #72
Metachrosis
Take note,Im as smart as I want you to believe

Old 02-01-2013, 12:23 PM   #73
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Take note,Im as smart as I want you to believe
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but I do not believe you have inside knowledge whether this guy is innocent or guilty. If that guy ends up guilty, do you justify his actions and not those of DHS (personal feelings aside)? If this was a foriegn Cartel doing the same thing, would you view it differently? As a gun owner, do you not feel the same as I do about others making it worse on other gun owners? It seems like you automatically declare the charges as BS just because you do not like the accuser.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #74
Metachrosis
Valid points noted,recent activities with said accusers makes my position
innocent until "proven" guilty.
"Of which" does not support said actions,the long laundry list of charges
shows LE's excessive nature to be "justified at all cost".

Constitutional ?

Old 02-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #75
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
"Of which" does not support said actions,the long laundry list of charges
shows LE's excessive nature to be "justified at all cost".

Constitutional ?

Not at all unconstitutional. I don't believe they watched this guy for that many years, only to throw it all out over doing something that would violate his rights.

Also, not to insult your intelligence, but are you saying that some of the items on the "list of charges" are false in the bold statement above? That DHS made up an extensive list to justify their actions? I'm curious to where you find this information.

Old 02-05-2013, 03:14 AM   #76
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
Good, one less law-breaker on the street making it harder on other gun owners. I see this no different than someone coming on this site and breaking any reptile associated laws. If the charges are proved justified (which you have not a lick of a clue tommy), then good.
As far as I know still no official charges against this guy.

From what I've been reading he deals mainly in antique weapons.
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2013, 03:31 AM   #77
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
"However, a bigger concern is that no markings on the guns and missing documents mean the guns are not traceable by law enforcement."
Hmmm, I wonder why that is....

Going down his lists on his website

Antique, Antique, Curio & Relic, non firearm...

Look at the accusations again
Quote:
"The guns were also not properly marked possibly to make the guns more valuable and to avoid paying high import taxes, investigators alleged.

However, a bigger concern is that no markings on the guns and missing documents mean the guns are not traceable by law enforcement."
I wonder why again?

I guess we can gleam some off that off his own website

Those pesky old guns....

http://www.adamsguns.com/
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2013, 03:40 AM   #78
Dennis Hultman
---------------------

I guess it could be that they believe he smuggled these in himself.
Attached Images

Old 02-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #79
Focal
I understand some of your points. I'm interested in seeing some outcome. I still find this hard to blame on the US since this started in Canada, where he was also investigated. I am curious as to what is on the four search warrants that were issued. That's the tough thing about these investigations; nobody is going to know anything until they are ready. Has Bob spoke about this publicly yet?

Old 02-05-2013, 08:35 AM   #80
Focal
Nevermind. I guess he is still detained.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!