For Sale Super Sale on Patricia Froglets CB in NY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 03-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
MoreliaMan
Super Sale on Patricia Froglets CB in NY!!

Hi Im selling Patricia Froglets at 30 a piece or 3 or more for 25 a piece... Every local pick up in NY gets a freshly started Fruit fly culture with Joshfrogs media. The first pic is of my smallest froglets available! I have many 2 months older and bigger now still at same prices! The parents can be seen carrying a tadpole in the 2nd pic, these are just Iphone pics, they are much brighter yellows & bluer blues on the legs in perons.. Also the legs become extremely sky blue with no spots at maturity. Email me for shipping quotes... If you are in the NY area feel free to come pick up as many as you like & save on shipping & free fly culture that will produce for 4 weeks if kept right! please email me here as I often forget to check my faunamail.. : idris2279@yahoo.com or call or text my cell... (347) 426-7986.. Thanks for looking, The frogs are a Nabors line pair & really all beautiful bold & extremely healthy & established.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!