Dead Snakes- Albino Woma, BHP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 11-28-2018, 04:32 PM   #1
nvterrapene
Dead Snakes- Albino Woma, BHP

Of course there is a very specific market for this type of stuff, but I was unable to sell these after posting months ago. I have three wet specimens available. All have been injected and soaked with formalin before being transferred to a 70% isopropyl solution. The three available specimens include the following:
Regular black headed python hatchling - $75 shipped
Regular woma hatchling with egg - $50 shipped
Albino woma hatchling - $125 shipped (price higher because of the rarity)
OR take all 3 for $200 shipped!

Please email me at nick.d.valentino@gmail.com if interested! If paying with PayPal, please add 3% 🙂

Thanks for looking!

-Nick V
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2018, 03:05 PM   #2
Dro B
Can I ask where the albino woma came from? Are you sure it ain't blackhead? Ive never heard of an albino woma before only rumors that there was one caught in australia.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:40 AM   #3
coreyrobinson8695
If you can do 50 shipped for the black headed I’ll take it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!