What do ya all think of (soon 2 be) my new blizzard? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-11-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
eve_scotland
What do ya all think of (soon 2 be) my new blizzard?

Hey everyone! I am waiting on a shipment of 3 new gex from Steve at Leopardgeckoz.co.uk - which should be with me end of this month! Excited ! Im awating a female patternless, a male albino het for patternless and this little blizzard gal - aint she just the cutest - and isnt camera shy! What you all think?

Oh p.s is my understanding correct that if you cross a blizzard and patternless the result is bannana blizzard? What needs 2 be crossed 2 make blazing blizz?

Replys appreciated - many thanx Everyone!
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
neatochickens27
haha!way too cute of a pic.Looks like hes say "you talkin to me?..you talkin to me?!"haha love it..and hes a beauty alright.

Old 09-11-2005, 03:38 PM   #3
South Dixie Dragons
TOO CUTE! NICE FACE! I am not big on Blizzards but she is awesome...would not mind having her myself! nice animal.

Old 09-11-2005, 03:40 PM   #4
groovygeckos
Hey , Nice Blizz ! Unfortunately its not that simple . Blizzard bred to Patternless will first only give you Double hets (carries both traits) .

Then the Double hets would need to be bred together to get Blizzards ,Patternless , and the 'banana blizzard' , which is both Patternless and Blizzard .

Blazing Blizzards are both Blizzard and Albino , and you would need to make Double hets for that too .

Old 09-11-2005, 03:47 PM   #5
dragonflame
OMG I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! That is tooo cute! What a nice lookin little girl too. Sounds like you're starting a banana bliz project. Good luck! I just love pa's and blizzards.

Old 09-11-2005, 05:27 PM   #6
DiabloBoa
blizzards got me into leos but i never did get one. looks like a cute one, good luck on your projects.

youve got all you need for both patternless albinos and blazing blizzards. i wonder what would happen if you ended up with a patternless blazing blizzard. sounds interesting. that male to your blizzard would get you double hets for blazing blizzard with the bonus of some of the babies being het for patternless (triple hets!) but you wouldnt know what was what till you bred em.

Old 09-11-2005, 08:01 PM   #7
dragonflyreptiles
that is the cutest pic!

Old 09-12-2005, 06:47 AM   #8
eve_scotland
Thanks Everyone

Can't wait 2 get them - ill post pics when there in their new homes with me

Old 09-12-2005, 02:06 PM   #9
aimee_s
That picture is VERY cute! I love the leo's little face and the way she looks like she wants to jump on the camera. She's very pretty and I'd love to get one that looks just like that

Old 09-12-2005, 04:00 PM   #10
thesnakecharmer
hehehe . . guess what the background on my computer is right now . . .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!