Almost free phone service? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-22-2007, 05:07 PM   #1
Griz
Almost free phone service?

I am opening up another office and was looking at providers for services. While we are going to get HOSED on our cable internet bill (as opposed to residential service) we are making out like a bandit when it comes to our phone service.

I have had Packet8 for going on 2 years now for residential service and have been extremly pleased as I get unlimited calls (including long distance) for under $25 per month. But, I was a residence so I thought that as a business it would be substantially more.

So, long story short, I called them today and since that particular location of mine will have less than 5 employee's that I can get the residential package again!!! My average office phone bill has been around $250 and now it's down to $25!! Talk about a nice savings! More than makes up for the cable internet bill!

Anyways, not sure if the other VOIP's programs allow similiar options but I am a big fan as of right now! So, if you have high speed internet you might just want to take a look at them. It was worth the phone call!

Griz

Old 01-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #2
Scott Ashton
That's great Bob.

$200 bucks you can put toward promoting the likes of Charles Schuck to hired gun.

Old 01-22-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
That's great Bob.

$200 bucks you can put toward promoting the likes of Charles Schuck to hired gun.
Actually, that's $200 per month, which means 2 new benefactor levels per month or 24 per year on top of the 10 new one's I am doing this month. Fauna is mine!!!!

Griz

Old 01-22-2007, 05:26 PM   #4
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Actually, that's $200 per month, which means 2 new benefactor levels per month or 24 per year on top of the 10 new one's I am doing this month. Fauna is mine!!!!

Griz
If I may make a suggetion for a candidate?

Keith Northrop

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!