Tentative list of membership options. - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-17-2005, 12:34 AM   #121
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
tahiti is nice all year round.
Florida is good enough for me. I will still have the reptile business, so I can't go completely native.....

Old 02-17-2005, 05:09 AM   #122
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
OK, here's the deal. If my paid membership plan fails and I finally come to that conclusion, what I will do is to close down all of the membership plans and stop accepting any advertising that will extend past 1 year from the date I decide that the plan has busted and the site has flushed down the toilet.

And I will post a notice to that effect on this site with an apology, so there will be no mistake about what has transpired.

Along with that apology, I will post my cell phone number for anyone who cares to call me and tell me "I told you so!" while I am laying on the beach enjoying all of my newly found free time.

Is that fair enough?

It isn't going to happen that way; it is going to be a success.
So don't start investing in beach umbrellas.

Old 02-17-2005, 07:36 AM   #123
valarie_anne68
Thumbs up Just my thoughts..

I agree that paying some way will help in many ways. I know as I am going to college for Web Design that it is a lot of work building a site.
I also wish that there was a way that when you pay there will be some way to TRULY identify your age, and identity.
I don't post a lot, but I sure as heck read a lot. I have learned so much from certain folks on this site. It is a big help in many ways, but I also see trouble in a lot of ways. And it is the folks who start trouble that make it hard on everyone else.
I am getting ready to start a rescue in S. GA and it just aggrivates the heck out of me to see people come on forums and say that they are older when you can tell a lot by how they speak, that they don't seem mature at all. When people post that they have adoptions available, everyone flocks around that site and God only knows who is really getting that adoption.
If I am venting too much, or p*ss anyone off I am sorry. You are doing a great job in implementing a price list for this site. It helps to maintain and it sorta helps to keep people out that are "fake".
If you don't like what I said just glance over to the next thread please, I am not trying to upset anyone here, just giving my opinions.

*P.S. I also want to say that this site saved my one King yesterday from dying, I lost the female but was able to hang on to the male (barely), but I got him to the vet and he is doing great, I get to bring him home today. Thanks!

Take care,
Valarie

Old 02-17-2005, 10:33 AM   #124
riverjop
Quote:
Originally Posted by valarie_anne68
I agree that paying some way will help in many ways. I know as I am going to college for Web Design that it is a lot of work building a site.
I also wish that there was a way that when you pay there will be some way to TRULY identify your age, and identity.
I don't post a lot, but I sure as heck read a lot. I have learned so much from certain folks on this site. It is a big help in many ways, but I also see trouble in a lot of ways. And it is the folks who start trouble that make it hard on everyone else.
I am getting ready to start a rescue in S. GA and it just aggrivates the heck out of me to see people come on forums and say that they are older when you can tell a lot by how they speak, that they don't seem mature at all. When people post that they have adoptions available, everyone flocks around that site and God only knows who is really getting that adoption.
If I am venting too much, or p*ss anyone off I am sorry. You are doing a great job in implementing a price list for this site. It helps to maintain and it sorta helps to keep people out that are "fake".
If you don't like what I said just glance over to the next thread please, I am not trying to upset anyone here, just giving my opinions.

*P.S. I also want to say that this site saved my one King yesterday from dying, I lost the female but was able to hang on to the male (barely), but I got him to the vet and he is doing great, I get to bring him home today. Thanks!

Take care,
Valarie

valarie! Thats funny! You don't have your age posted...hmmm?

RICH! STEP AWAY FROM THE SUNTAN LOTION!!!

Old 02-17-2005, 10:44 AM   #125
E. g. guttata
I must say that I was surprised to get the e-mail regaurding this, as I currently don't use fauna that much. I spend most of my time on the cornsnakes forum. I do, however, use this every now and then to look up info (I think this is my first real post). When payment options besides paypal are availible, I wouldn't mind paying $10 (that's a little less than 3 cents a day!) or $25 for that matter when I start using this forum more. After all, it took me a month and a half to be comfortable posting my opinions on the cornsnakes forums, because I was still learning about a lot of stuff, and wanted to be sure I knew what I was talking about before I opened my big mouth. Well, hopefully you'll keep us informed on how things go with this!

Alan Hughes

Old 02-17-2005, 12:22 PM   #126
valarie_anne68
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverjop
valarie! Thats funny! You don't have your age posted...hmmm?

RICH! STEP AWAY FROM THE SUNTAN LOTION!!!
Just to put an answer to your reply Rich, I am 36, I was born in '68'. It is easy to tell my age if I was asked, but it was not a requirement. I wouldn't have my real name on here if I had something to hide. I was just making a comment.

Take care,
Valarie

Old 02-17-2005, 12:55 PM   #127
WebSlave
Uh, that question didn't come from me......

Old 02-17-2005, 01:02 PM   #128
riverjop
LMAO...sorry rich!

Old 02-17-2005, 01:46 PM   #129
JAOA49
Post After reading all the replies and thinking hard about my up comming test...

I have concluded .....That I hate to say this...But.. I am staying away from this site till I can get more money... otherwise I would be obligated to spend another $$$700$$$ that I don't have on snakes... Money is soo tempting to spend these days

Membership is no problem for me... its the snakes that are the killers in my wallet ... its a good kind of killen without a bad thing happening

10 G's isn't all that bad seeing as though he has 2 servers of high performance, high bandwith, webhosting, was it 2 or 3 forums with high traffic???? about 300 a month to get a server.... not to mention time and effort, prog'ing, graphics design.... hmmm this would just about equel out.... however, it would be questionable on where one would get their web servers at but I believe it is a price range that could very well cancel out....

Hows it goin Rich??? do we have a member count yet? new members?? PM me lol OH wait you already did! ROFL! well Update me then

>>>>>>>>>>>>>~Puts Moderator App... Here~ <<<<<<<<<<<

Now....Off to College

-Jacob

Old 02-17-2005, 01:52 PM   #130
WebSlave
Well luckily the timing is right on this. Spring is coming so I am looking around for my sunblock for some relaxing hours laying on the beach ahead of me. And I won't have to lug around my laptop on trips any longer.

Wonder where my snorkel is? Haven't used it in years.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!