SOLD!! Yellow/Citrus Tiger Dalmatian Probable Female Crested Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
TheLizardHorde
Yellow/Citrus Tiger Dalmatian Probable Female Crested Gecko

Hello,

We currently have a probable female yellow/citrus Tiger Dalmatian Probable Female for sale (aka "Phoenix"). She is from AC Reptiles' citrus tiger dalmatian line. Nice creamy back and yellow coloration at all times of day and when fired up she gets orange. She has a nice head structure, and a few red spots on her as well. I've had her pore checked by 2 other folks indepedent from myself and all of us checked her to be female, no visible pores at all but I do not absolutely guarantee the sex of a R. ciliatus until they hit 25 grams. She's 18g currently.

If you're interested in her please email us at thelizardhorde@yahoo.com

She's now $150 , she was $180

More photos: http://iherp.com/Public/Animals/View...AnimalID=81722

Shipping will be a flat rate of $50 for shipping through Ship Your Reptiles when the weather permits. Payment will be made through PayPal and the 3% money transfer fee will be paid by the buyer. We will hold animals with a 25% holding payment of the animal + shipping. If the animal isn't paid in full 2 weeks AFTER the arranged deadline between the buyer and myself then the animal will be considered forfeited and put back up for sale. We will work deals for folks wishing to purchase multiple animals. We currently have 14 unsexed R. ciliatus from our 2011 pairings of Sunny x Agi and Sunny x Myrrah for sale as well.

We will also accept trades of several species and will make a seperate thread in the trading section with a detailed list of what we are looking for.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!