Wanted cyclura cornuta - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
iguanamaniac
Exclamation cyclura cornuta

so once again im looking for cyclura cornuta (rhino iguana) i think these guys are just the most amazing creatures and i would like to add one to the family looking to pay around 180 to 225 dollars. let me know what you have up for sale and hope we can make a deal. i have rob ehrigs number just havent called him yet and i know about david blair and tom crutchfield is sold out till october so that leaves me with a private breeder or some one that had some eggs hatch.thanks Travis
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!