For Sale 4yo ♂️ Ball Python- Needs new home (Oregon) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-14-2021, 06:55 PM   #1
fishydaddy
4yo ♂️ Ball Python- Needs new home (Oregon)

I am currently downsizing my collection and need to rehome my male ball python. I believe he is around four years old from what his previous owner told me. He came from a rough situation about a year ago (living in a barren 20L for his whole life) and may be a tad stunted. Unfortunately I need to rehome many of my animals as I am moving to return to school.

I'm willing to rehome him for free without his enclosure, or for $150 with enclosure. He is currently in a 60g standard glass tank, bioactive with a spray foam wall that has pots for plants and climbing branches (I will be keeping the plants most likely, but can throw in some others from cuttings if wanted, I just have some rarer types that I want to keep). The current enclosure is not ideal for a ball python, but it has been ok for the year I've had him, it just isn't ideal dimensions (not much floor space) and is hard to heat as it's on the taller side, but it might work great for another reptile or as a temporary enclosure for a bit. I was planning on upgrading before I found out I was moving.

He is in good health, hasn't seemed to have any health issues despite being on the smaller side, and is eating F/T rats and mice enthusiastically and regularly. I'm pretty sure he's just a standard wild type morph. He's very handleable and friendly, but a little head shy.
I am located in Newport/Corvallis, Oregon and would like to stay away from shipping him as I've never shipped reptiles before. I am willing to drive or meet you if it isn't too far.
If you would like more info, feel free to comment or private message me. I can definitely send you photos but am having trouble uploading them to this site, so it may need to be through another site.
Thanks for reading, I hope I can find Kodama a great home!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, free, oregon, python