Tubless racks??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
Cat_72
Tubless racks???

So, my new AP racks should be about done, and I had ordered the sets of Sterilite tubs to fill them up from Target.com. The original estimated shipping date was next week, and the site said they were in stock when I ordered them.

Today I get an email saying there had been an "update" to my order, and the new ship date isn't until Apr 26, 2007 - Apr 30, 2007!!! Then it says, "We are preparing these items for shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed."

So WTF do I do now? I can't wait 2 months for these tubs, but I can't cancel the order? It says I can refuse the delivery, and then apply for a refund......

Old 03-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #2
norsmis
Dont you just love the French.....

Old 03-10-2007, 11:46 PM   #3
Clay Davenport
That's ridiculous. So it's apparently going to take them a full 5 weeks to get the shipment ready to go?
Remind me to never order anything from target.com.

Old 03-11-2007, 07:58 AM   #4
barbie69
Man that really does suck!! I just got my new racks friday and I got them with tubs included but I was planning on ordering extra tubs from target. Maybe you will get lucky and they will ship early....No matter what, I would definately write them a nice little e-mail to let them know how inconvenient this is and how irritated you are.
Hope you get them sooner then expected!

Old 03-11-2007, 08:06 AM   #5
Cat_72
For future reference, does anyone know of a BETTER place to order the tubs?

AP has a direct link from their site to the Target site to order the tubs, so silly me, I just did what I thought would be the "easy way" since they are already grouped in the amounts needed for each rack, and priced accordingly.

I'm planning on picking up the racks from AP, and I'll definitely be mentioning this to them as well.......

Grrrr. I suppose I'l have to see if I can just pick up a few tubs locally to get the animals moved that I need to get moved....

Old 03-11-2007, 08:15 AM   #6
barbie69
These are the places STERILITE has listed as dealers on their site...most you have to call for availability and go buy in the store, sorry.
Good luck and please let us know if you find some.
Aubuchon Hardware
Ace Hardware
ACO Hardware
Albertson's
Always Organized
Benny's
Bigg's
Big Lots
Bi-Lo
Bi-Mart
BJ's
Coastal Bay
C H Martin
CVS
Do-it-Best
Dollar General
Dollar Tree
Duckwall-ALCO
Economy Hardware
Family Dollar
Fred Meyer
Freds
JoAnn Fabrics
Kroger
London Drugs (Canada Only)
Longs Drugs
Meijer
Michaels
Mills Fleet and Farm
National Wholesale
Organize-It
Pamida
Publix
Shopko
SpaceSavers
Stacks and Stacks
Target
True Value
Valu Home Center
Walgreens
Wal-Mart

Old 03-11-2007, 08:23 AM   #7
Cat_72
Thanks, Barbie......I'm going to make the rounds of Walmart, Shopko, etc today and see what I can find. Most places seem to have the shoebox size in stock, but not the sweaterbox size, but maybe I'll get lucky.

Hmmm, I never thought to look at Fleet Farm, I'll have to check there first!

Old 03-11-2007, 08:24 AM   #8
barbie69
I found some here too...kinda expensive maybe??

www.eaieducation.com

I am going to keep looking since I need to order some too. What # are the tubs you are looking for?

Old 03-11-2007, 08:25 AM   #9
barbie69
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie69
I found some here too...kinda expensive maybe??

www.eaieducation.com

I am going to keep looking since I need to order some too. What # are the tubs you are looking for?
they have the sweater box on sale for $6 here....
http://www.eaieducation.com/567020.html

Old 03-11-2007, 08:32 AM   #10
Cat_72
I mainly need the 32 qt sweaterbox 1756 tubs right now, but will be using some of the 15 qt 1754 shoebox as well.

On Target.com, a set of 6 sweaterbox and 12 shoebox tubs is $95.00. I ordered 2 sets.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!