5 legged toad question? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 11:32 PM   #1
junglemar
5 legged toad question?

I have about a 3 inch toad that has two right front legs that work. Is this a rare occurance? Is it something a collector or lab would desire? Thanks for any info you can give me. Jim Milson tigerlily@wt.net

Old 08-10-2007, 11:38 PM   #2
romad119
Marsha,

Post this in the right forum please. This is for the appropriate discussion forum not the BOI. Thanks.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:46 PM   #3
junglemar
5 legged toad question?

Alan,
I'm lost on this website. Would you be kind enough to direct me to the proper forum for my message and how to post? I have not been signed up for very long and don't know how to get there. Thanks for your help.
Jim

Old 08-10-2007, 11:51 PM   #4
romad119
Jim or Marsha?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=607

This should be to the Amphibian Discussion Forum. For future reference you will need to post full name on any BOI posts. Also its best to have one account per person to avoid confusion, etc.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:54 PM   #5
jsrocket
Why don't you do a little reading first? Would help you with the "I'm an idiot" thing.

Hope that doesn't sound pushy. If it does, sorry.

Old 08-11-2007, 12:04 AM   #6
jsrocket
Yes, your 2 legged toad is a wonder of science. Please transport it to the nearest official record center for the Guinness Book. The records room, not the beer room.

Although, the backroom stout is nothing to be sniffed at.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:26 PM   #7
mmfrankford
Marsha or Jim..

Unfortunately a lot of wild frogs and toads today have deformities which include multiple limbs. Your toad is an example of this problem, it is possibly related to a protozoan or some types of pollution affecting the toad in it's larval tadpole stage.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:16 PM   #8
jsrocket
Thank you, Melissa. Apparently my sarcasm has been scaring away new members. Lord knows we can't have that.

I just don't always feel the need to re - invent the wheel.

Guess it comes with getting old and grumpy.

Now get out of my chair.

Old 08-11-2007, 06:57 PM   #9
hhmoore
Please continue this discussion in the appropriate forum...where the OP has posted another thread.

Old 08-11-2007, 07:37 PM   #10
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Thank you, Melissa. Apparently my sarcasm has been scaring away new members. Lord knows we can't have that.

I just don't always feel the need to re - invent the wheel.

Guess it comes with getting old and grumpy.

Now get out of my chair.
I do understand the frustration. But before you get grumpy and critical of another persons mistakes, you should definitely walk a mile in that persons shoes.

That way, you will also have thier shoes!!!!

See...I'm just like you rocket. Were the same! Dont try to change the simple things......just come out of it the winner and with more.

Its my chair! So you get the phook out of it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread