SOLD!! 2017 female lipstick sunglow jungle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 10-10-2022, 08:21 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
2017 female lipstick sunglow jungle

Hey
Health has forced me to remove myself from collecting/breeding boas again. This time permanently.
I have this 1 female left that needs a new home.

I’m looking to trade her for weapons. Looking for an ar 15 in 5.56 nato preferably but 223 is possible. And an ar in 22 cal. or a ruger 10/22. Looking for 410 shotguns too. No single shot though. Dbl, pump or semi. Possibly even a lever action. I might be interested in ar style weapon. Would check with my older son.

Her value is $1800. This trade will be done through me, but since he’s the one who will get the weapons, will register in his name. He’s a marine and knows his weapons. I understand the trade will need to go through an ffa dealer. Not sure how to do this, but will figure it out.

I will not send first, unless your trader rating is higher than mine and you’re active on this site.

I bought her from cold blooded kingdom. She was created by Adam Chesla. Eats f/t. Is very food aggressive. If local trade is done, she can be traded/sold with her 4’ cage with heat tape, heat panel and her ve-100 t stat for only an extra $200.

Make offer.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!