Must See: 07 Jungle Spider (1280g) and 06 Proven Pastel Female (1740g) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
PhD Exotics
Warning! Must See: 07 Jungle Spider (1280g) and 06 Proven Pastel Female (1740g)

I have two pretty ladies available:

The first is a stunning one of a kind 07 spider x dominant jungle girl from CV exotics. Scott has proven the jungle trait dominant and when crossed with a spider, you get this girl. She eats f/t rats and is very tame. I call her strawberry shortcake! Baby pic and adult pics attached. I'm asking $1350 shipped for her.

The second is a proven 06 pastel female. She laid 9 beautiful eggs (no slugs!) this paste season. She is gaining weight back and eating f/t rats like they're candy. She is now 1740g. I have attached a baby pic and an adult pic. I'm asking $1000 shipped for her.

I have raised both of these girls since they were babies. The pics do them no justice!

All reasonable offers considered. I will give a discount if you take both of them.

Sorry, but NO TRADES at this time.

They are guaranteed healthy and problem free.

If you have any questions, please email me at tristan.egualada@gmail.com

I prefer postal money order and paypal.

Thanks for looking!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-17-2009, 02:06 AM   #2
PhD Exotics
Sale is pending on the female pastel....

But the gorgeous jungle is still available! Feel free to make reasonable offers. You will NOT be disappointed with her
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
PhD Exotics
Bump! Sale still pending on the pastel female...

BUT I'm taking offers on the jungle spider....
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
SPJ
Do you have a photo of the spiders mother?
I don't see anything on the CV Exotics website.

Old 07-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
geckoprincess
That has to be the best looking spider I've ever seen.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #6
PhD Exotics
Exclamation Jungle pics

Sorry SPJ, but I don't have pics of the spider mother but here are some pics of CV Exotics' dominant jungle line Scott sent me awhile back. I don't own these snakes and I did not take these pics.

You could see that they have clean and reduced patterns mixed with high gold/yellows. They also have mustaches. They are beautiful snakes on their own right.

When the jungle gene is mixed with the spider gene, you get this lady that I have up for sale

She has a very high gold, high white, and the spiderweb markings on her back look like heirogliphics (sp?). Any crossses you do with her will possibly carry the jungle gene, which will clean up and brighten the resulting cross.

I guarantee you will like her more in person! She glows
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-29-2009, 12:24 PM   #7
PhD Exotics
Previous buyer backed out and the Female Pastel is up for sale again....

I'm taking reasonable offers on her

Please contact me at tristan.egualada@gmail.com

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
PhD Exotics
Female pastel is up for sale again! She is 1800+ grams now.

I'm taking reasonable offers on her....

Thanks
Tristan
tristan.egualada@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
PhD Exotics
I'll take $850 OBO shipped for the proven pastel female.

Please email me at tristan.egualada@gmail.com

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #10
Dave26
Steve, I've seen Scott's dominant jungles in person. They are very pretty.

Dave Yager

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
pastel, spider