SOLD!! albino harquahala - sold out, inquire about 2017s - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 01-30-2017, 06:13 PM   #1
elena
albino harquahala - sold out, inquire about 2017s

Albino Harquahala, both a recessive mutation and a true locality animal. Albino harqs are the second rarest albino lineage in the rosy world, and this line has not been outcrossed with other localities. I have two animals available, littermates, and they are a probable pair, although I can't guarantee that due to their tininess. These were born very late in the rosy boa season, 11/15/16. However, even though they are barely 10 weeks old, they are accepting f/t peach fuzz from tongs. Neither are nippy or flighty, and would make a great choice for both the discerning collector and a newbie looking for their first snake. Parents were purchased from John Columbus, who told me he got them from Jerry Hartley. All pics are of the sire, dam looks about the same.

I am asking $500 or trade equivalent for the probable pair. If there is a value difference between what you've got and what I've got, we can work out a cash-added deal. Health and genetics are guaranteed, sex is not, just a best guess for now. I will provide a discount if you are local and can save me the trouble of shipping. Shipping will be through SYR, we accept paypal or cash if you are local. If you'd like to pick up at Tinley, we can do that if you've prepaid.

I will also consider certain trades. Prefer local unless you have a positive reputation here. Pairs only unless otherwise noted.

pythons:
Morelia
blood/STP
white-lip
olive
Mack
Savu
Woma

boas:
locality and subspecific BC (lone BCO morphs ok)
any Madagascar species
exceptionally nice rainbow boas
CBB colored ATB
rosy/rubber/sand (lone KSB females ok)

colubrids:
Asian ratsnakes
senticollis
Mexican lined pine
hypo/t+ Baird's

geckos:
locality leachie and chewie

other:
high-quality frozen rodents (partial trade only, can't fit that much in freezer)
working incubator in good condition
racks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-01-2017, 01:24 AM   #2
kgkreptile84
Call me 2174549917 kyle

Old 02-02-2017, 07:32 PM   #3
elena
I left you a message.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
albino, boa, locality, rosy, trade