SOLD!! Proven breeding pair G.Oxycephalum! One of a kind female!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 05-03-2021, 04:13 PM   #1
dieselfan
Proven breeding pair G.Oxycephalum! One of a kind female!!

Hello to all interested. I am letting go one of my pairs of red tailed green rat snakes. Both animals were acquired by me as imported hatchings. The female is absolutely stunning! She is a silver phase animal with a green stripe down the middle of her back! The male is silver phase as well but also has a brownish-orange blushing to his color. Both animals eat live and f/t rat pups and adult mice. The female is about 5 years old and the male is about 3.5 years old. These guys were paired for the first time this spring and the female dropped 5-6 eggs that I am still incubating. I would like $1500 plus shipping for the pair. Proven breeders of this species are NEVER offered for sale publicly. I accept Venmo and PayPal for payment. If you want buyers protection that’s fine but pay for it on your end. I use Reptiles Express for shipping and ship Mon-Weds at my discretion. Please PM me here on fauna or email me at sombo210@yahoo.com if you are interested. I might be interested in trades. Let me know what you have! Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-03-2021, 04:30 PM   #2
A_Fern
Unfortunately I don't have room for these animals, but I wanted to ask if you had any idea where that female was imported from?

Old 05-03-2021, 04:45 PM   #3
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Fern View Post
Unfortunately I don't have room for these animals, but I wanted to ask if you had any idea where that female was imported from?
She was labeled as a Javan locale but came in from an Indonesia shipment in early 2015 I think.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-03-2021, 08:48 PM   #4
Ralph Jorgensen
I’ll take them I shot you an email. I’ll look forward to hearing from you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!