For Sale Texas-Bound December 29th!! Get Your orders in and ready for transport!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 12-23-2020, 02:10 AM   #1
Burzum999
Texas-Bound December 29th!! Get Your orders in and ready for transport!!

***ATTN: Customers (Recipients) from Michigan to Texas and all states (south)west of Pennsylvania! Lois & I left at 08:30 on Saturday the 26th for OH—>NC—SC—>VA—>(eastern) PA to secure seven (7) shipments and deliver four (4) of them by Sunday late afternoon (three [3] of them are being delivered next week), as an experimental ‘Pre-Run’. If You want something from the eastern seaboard (GA and FL included), please call (413) 427-4832 ASAP. Nota Bene: Sellers from Florida will have to meet us over the Georgia border to hand over shipments.

Greetings Everyone,

For those who were a part of any or all of the first four (4) itineraries, or at least followed the corresponding ads:

November 3: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=741990
November 17: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=743530
November 30: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=745171
December 15: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=746372

...Lois and I are returning to The Lone Star State yet again on December 29th (actual arrival = 12/30)!! For those who are unaware of what all of this pertains to, please read my original ‘(VENOMOUS) ANIMAL DELIVERY SERVICE’ ad posted on September 4: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...83#post2222383, and read all of the positive feedback on the first of the aforementioned links (11/3).

The positive feedback and immense support from all Sellers and Customers on all four (4)) runs has been phenomenal, and we are optimistic for this to become even better!! I will detail how the process works which is quite simple honestly, but preferably over a phone call as I don’t have much time to type these days. Still; if I can find a moment later this week, I will bullet-point the process in a nutshell somewhere in this ad. And in the meantime; please check out the previous ‘Texas-Bound’ ads for an idea of how these itineraries work, the smooth flow n’ logical order of Pickups and Deliveries, that is.

As of January 5 (Pickups added right to the end!), we ended with a whopping 36 Pickups/Deliveries (!!), with a handful of these on an experimental ‘Pre-Run’ over Saturday/Sunday the 26th/27th; see photos 2 & 3 for Google Maps screen captures of the Pre-Run itinerary, a Reply with four (4) more photos for Google Maps screen captures of the ‘Main Run’ itinerary, and the corresponding lists here:

Pre-Run (photos 2 & 3):

Sunday, 12/20:
*Pickup from the Pittsburgh Reptile Show (not depicted)
Saturday, 12/26:
A. Pickup x 3
B. Delivery (from A. Pickup)
Sunday, 12/27:
C. Pickup x 3
D. Pickup
E. Delivery (from A. Pickup)
F. Delivery x 2 (from A. & C. Pickups)
G. Home

Main Run (see Reply for four [4] photos):

Tuesday, 12/29:
Cincinnati: Pickup x 4
Lapeer: Pickup x 3
Scotts: Delivery (from Pre-Run C. Pickup)
Wednesday, 12/30:
Ballwin: Pickup
Waverly: Delivery (from Cincinnati Pickup)
Columbia: Pickup
Thursday, 12/31:
Dallas: Delivery (from Cincinnati Pickup)
Keller: Pickup + Delivery (from Pre-Run D. Pickup)
San Angelo: Pickup
Mountain Home: Pickup
San Antonio: Pickup + Delivery (from Pre-Run C. Pickup)
Converse: Pickup x 2
Dickinson: Delivery (from Lapeer Pickup)
Friday, 1/1:
Splendora: Pickup x 3, + Delivery x 2 (from 12/20 & Mountain Home Pickups)
Cleveland: Pickup x 2
Sunday, 1/3:
Lakeland: Delivery (nonvenomous; from Cincinnati Pickup)
Kissimmee: Pickup (nonvenomous)
Ridgeland: Pickup + Delivery (from Converse Pickup)
Little River: Pickup x 2, + Delivery (from San Antonio Pickup)
Chesapeake: Delivery x 2 (from Lapeer & Splendora Pickups)
Monday, 1/4:
Virginia Beach: Delivery x 5 (from Cincinnati, Keller, San Angelo, Splendora & Little River Pickups)
Richmond: Delivery x 2 (from Lapeer & Ridgeland Pickups)
Henrico: Pickup + Delivery (from Ballwin Pickup)
Troutman: Pickup
Cincinnati: Pickup x 2, + Delivery x 2 (from Converse & Cleveland Pickups)
Tuesday, 1/5:
York: Delivery (from Troutman Pickup)
Upper Darby: Delivery x 2 (from Henrico & Cincinnati Pickups)
Lehighton: Delivery x 3 (from Columbia, Splendora & Cincinnati Pickups)
Saylorsburg: Delivery (from Kissimmee Pickup)
Matamoras: Delivery (from Cleveland Pickup)
Ashville: Delivery (from Little River Pickup)

Nota Bene: Our car was totaled by a drunk driver at about 03:45 on January 1, while parked mind You, and thus, is the only reason this itinerary took one (1) week to finish instead of finishing on our usual Sunday. Car rental places weren't open on New Year's, at least not willing to accept my debit card, so, we had to wait till mid-morning on Saturday to get a rental.

Further, nota Bene: Google Maps Stop times show to be sooner, therefore the overall itinerary to be completed a lot sooner, based on nonstop driving; however, though we drive “nonstop”, being realistic based on the first four (4) itineraries (my gregarious, loquacious and personable nature being most culpable for delays, haha), I have adjusted for later days/times in creating more accurate ETAs. As Pickups/Deliveries are added, ETAs may or may not be affected.

Please share these ads like wildfire! The more shipments the merrier! And as far as payment options ($125 [minor surcharges for Pickups and/or Deliveries out of our standard range, be looking for a new colour-coded ‘territory map’ in a forthcoming ad]), it is preferable for the Customer (Recipient) to pay me directly, but a few Sellers have preferred to pay me instead, and that’s fine. Payment will be due upon securing the shipment from the Seller, whether from the Customer (preferable) or the Seller. My payment option details:

Zelle: Destroyer1000000@aol.com
Cash App: $Burzum9
Venmo: Burzum999
PayPal: PayPal.Me/Burzum999/125 (main site), or send to Destroyer1000000@aol.com (app, mobile site)
Square: Over the phone unless You trust credit card details or photos via email or text which I would immediately delete, but this is NOT recommended

We thank You in advance for Your (continuing) patronage, especially in the wake of Delta’s dreadful return on Veteran’s Day (11/11)! ...in which, word has it, they have failed several times already! (...no surprise...) We offer so many benefits to our service, including but not limited to: daily inspections with photos and videos of each animal sent as proof (Customers love this!), live arrival guarantee (ask for terms or details), no special crating nor IATA labels, hand-delivery to Your home, work or public place of Your choice, flexibility and versatility including able to change course last minute (e.g. from home to work), direct communication (and timely responses) with the carrier of Your precious gems, et cetera.

Give Obscure Gems Reptiles’ Animal Transport Service a shot, You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sincerely,

Timothy Gould
Obscure Gems Reptiles
Destroyer1000000@aol.com
Cell: (413) 427-4832
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-26-2020, 08:29 PM   #2
Burzum999
Itinerary Final Draft (Main Run)

Itinerary Final Draft (Main Run), with a whopping total of 36 Pickups/Deliveries including the Pre-Run!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2021, 11:03 PM   #3
Burzum999
Sorry to bump this older ad, but I finally got around to updating it just now with the 'Itinerary Final Draft' as I have with past ads, and this was quite a whopper and our largest itinerary with 36 Pickups/Deliveries (!!!!) that I believe everyone should take a look at! Even with our car being totaled (by a drunk driver, while parked mind You), consequently setting us back two (2) days, the patronage wouldn't wane, and Pickups steadily continued from Friday the 1st through Monday the 4th!! Thank You All!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carrier, delivery, delta, fedex, transport