Chinese coronavirus - Page 87 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 08-01-2021, 01:50 PM   #861
WebSlave
Quote:
Miracle drug is 'life saving' against Covid and will stop sufferers needing hospital treatment, GPs claim

By Anna Mikhailova Deputy Political Editor For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 18:38 EDT, 31 July 2021 | Updated: 09:01 EDT, 1 August 2021

GPs and MPs have hailed a 'life saving' miracle drug being used to treat Covid.

The steroid Dexamethasone is increasingly prescribed to at-home Covid patients to prevent them from needing hospital treatment.

MPs last night called on the health service to look into more at-home use of the drug to further cut cases of serious illness from Covid.

The steroid, which reduces the amount of damage in the lungs, has been mostly used in hospital, reducing patients' need for ventilators.

A study by NHS England earlier this year estimated that the steroid has saved at least 22,000 lives in the UK and a million globally.

It has been hailed as proof that combined with vaccines, improved treatment means it no longer poses the same threat.

One GP prescribing it for at-home use said: 'This is saving lives. It works and it makes sense to give it to more people to stop them from being seriously ill.'

Conservative MP Neil O'Brien said last night of the use of Dexamethasone to treat Covid: 'It's a huge triumph one of the real bright spots of the past year.'

He added the treatment breakthrough is 'one of the great British contributions to the work on the pandemic. It is fantastic to find something that is cheap and works.'

The breakthrough in treatment came after an Oxford University study of over 2,000 NHS Covid patients were given a course of the drug over ten days.

For patients who were ill enough to require oxygen, the risk of dying fell by a fifth, and for the most seriously ill patients on mechanical ventilators, the risk of dying fell by over a third.

James Cartlidge, the Tory MP for South Suffolk, also hailed the 'incredible' development and said the Government should continue to give it 'every support'.

He said: 'In the long run it's the most important thing. I think it's an underestimated part of the clinical breakthrough we've made.'

The Department of Health's Therapeutics Taskforce spearheaded the work into the treatment, and in April this year a new Antivirals Taskforce was created to focus on making new oral antiviral drugs available to Covid patients.

The use of dexamethasone for patients who require oxygen is now standard care in NHS hospitals.

NHS England said dexamethasone is 'not routinely' prescribed for Covid patients at home, in line with current guidance.
SOURCE: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...GPs-claim.html

Old 08-18-2021, 12:45 PM   #862
WebSlave
Quote:
US Health Officials Call for Booster Shots for All, Available September

Wednesday, 18 August 2021 10:49 AM

U.S. health officials Wednesday recommended all Americans get COVID-19 booster shots to shore up their protection amid the surging delta variant and evidence that the vaccines' effectiveness is falling.

The plan, as outlined by the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other top authorities, calls for an extra dose eight months after people get their second shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. The doses could begin the week of Sept. 20.

Health officials said people who received the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine will also probably need extra shots. But they said they are awaiting more data and have yet to work out the details.

U.S. health officials Wednesday recommended all Americans get COVID-19 booster shots to shore up their protection amid the surging delta variant and evidence that the vaccines' effectiveness is falling.

The plan, as outlined by the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other top authorities, calls for an extra dose eight months after people get their second shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. The doses could begin the week of Sept. 20.

Health officials said people who received the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine will also probably need extra shots. But they said they are awaiting more data and have yet to work out the details.

The overall plan is awaiting a Food and Drug Administration evaluation of the safety and effectiveness of a third dose, the officials said.

In a statement, health officials said it is “very clear” that the vaccines' protection against infection wanes over time, and now, with the highly contagious delta variant spreading rapidly, “we are starting to see evidence of reduced protection against mild and moderate disease.”

“Based on our latest assessment, the current protection against severe disease, hospitalization and death could diminish in the months ahead,” they said.
SOURCE: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/vi...18/id/1032855/

Old 08-21-2021, 06:57 PM   #863
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I have bought Ivermectin cheap at Walmart and at feed stores. While not 'medical grade', people use it for pets and dogs, and as long as dosage recommendations are followed I have heard no disastrous reports of pets dying.

I just checked, and Amazon has both the medical grade (prescription required) and veterinary grade (no prescription) Ivermectin.
Happened to stumble upon a couple of videos from a guy who actually tried out that "horse grade" Ivermectin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNPSBYSr5XA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eDTqZeThAQ

The side effects don't seem too severe......

Old 08-29-2021, 06:13 PM   #864
WebSlave
Interesting video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJGc8wOUWk8

Old 09-04-2021, 03:01 PM   #865
WebSlave
Just in case you run up against people claiming that Ivermectin has been "proven" to be dangerous and ineffective against COVID and alternative evidence is lacking or absent:

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Personally, I am in the process of trying to get a small stock of Ivermectin (non horse grade stuff) myself, just in case. If Connie or I get initial symptoms of a COVID infection, this will be our first course of action. From what I have been able to determine, the earlier the better starting to fight the infection. Apparently if you call a doctor's office, their suggestion to you will be for you to stay home and monitor your condition. If things get worse, go to the hospital emergency room. THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO COME TO THEIR OFFICE. In the meantime, you are wasting valuable time by following their directions. Time is of the essence. The earlier you treat the infection, the better off you will be. This SHOULD be common sense. IMHO.

FYI, I recently called my doctor to make an appointment for my yearly physical (that I have declined to do for the past two years) and was told point blank that they do not allow anyone with symptoms of COVID to come into their office. Period. I was actually surprised that they did not ask me if I had had the vaccination. But I am guessing that I will be pressured by them to get one when I am there.

As for the vaccinations, the whole thing just smells VERY badly to me. The "powers that be" are falsely claiming that medications that have been used for decades in other applications for people are "dangerous and not effective" while ignored empirical data appears to prove otherwise. Yet injecting people with an experimental substance that has been having notably serious side effects with some people is "perfectly safe", and not only recommended and encouraged, but significant pressure is being applied to the entire population to take the vaccines and ignore the dangers. They use the argument that the chances of a reaction to the vaccine far outweigh the effects of COVID, implying that you really have no other choice. And their recommendation of the vaccine comes with a thinly veiled "or else" concerning restricting your freedoms if you decline. Take the vaccine or lose your job. Take the vaccine or you will not be able to go into stores to get groceries. Take the vaccine or your doctor may choose to not see you if you want to make an appointment for something unrelated to COVID. Take the vaccine or the rest of the world will black list you. WTH??

Yeah, that all just stinks to high heaven to me. I feel we are being offered a bouquet of roses with a dead fish (or in some unfortunate souls' cases, a mamba) in the vase. And ordered to take a whiff. IMHO.

Old 09-13-2021, 05:52 PM   #866
WebSlave
Been too long since I last posted on this thread...

I borrowed this text snippet from a website I follow rather frequently that I found VERY interesting:

Quote:
Do you know why so many cops, firefighters and paramedics refuse the vaccine? It's not just an Arizona phenomena, the same is true in a lot of major cities. I'm not a cop but I do know why. Let's go back in time.

It was March 2020 and there were 16 Baseball Teams in Phoenix Metro for Spring Training. That meant 8-10 baseball games per day in town. All the hotels across the metro-area were NO VACANCY filled with baseball fans. All restaurants and fast food places by those hotels were packed. Teams and fans from Seattle and teams and fans from NYC were in Phoenix, both Seattle and NYC having Covid outbreaks.

First all the workers at fast food joints and restaurants starting having an odd cough and extreme difficulty breathing. Then all the hotel workers. Then all the cops who ate at those places or patrolled hotels or baseball fan events. Then all the residents who lived nearby those food joints and restaurants, they got the strange cough and difficulty breathing.

Many looked up their symptoms on the internet and wondered if they had Covid. BUT all the hospitals REFUSED Covid tests to all those people. The medical staff told them, "You couldn't have Covid. The only way you can catch Covid is by close contact with someone from China who has it." Covid tests were refused and medical treatment was refused.

I even know of one woman who called 6 different doctors offices trying to get a Covid test and trying to get a treatment for her difficulty breathing. ALL 6 doctor's offices refused to give her an appointment. They told her she could not have Covid because "you can only get Covid from close contact with someone from China who has it." She was denied a Covid test from 6 different doctors offices. She was denied even an appointment to have her breathing checked or to be given any medication for her breathing difficulties.

The hospitals and doctor's offices in the Phoenix metro area refused Covid tests for months and refused to take appointments for people with breathing difficulties. They lied. They told everyone Covid was not airborn. And refused treatment to everyone.

TRUST IS EARNED AND NOT BLINDLY GIVEN. WHEN YOU LOSE THAT TRUST IT IS GONE FOR GOOD. And the medical community who is now trying to push vaccines on everyone lost the public's trust in March and April 2020 and they will NEVER gain that trust back.

So all those cops, fire fighters, paramedics, fast food workers, restaurant workers, hotel workers, or simply those living nearby the regions of baseball fans who came into town...Thousands of people were FORCED to fight off Covid with their own immune systems. They were denied Covid tests. They were denied doctor's appointments. They were denied medication for their breathing ailments.

Thousands of people had to fight off Covid with their own immune systems with no help from the medical community while being lied to all of March 2020 and all of April 2020, being told "Covid is not airborn." "You can't have it unless you know someone from China who has it". Thousands of people denied tests.

The trust is gone. And the medical community will never gain it back. Those cops, firefighters and paramedics had to work when they caught Covid in March-April 2020. They were denied tests and medical/sick leave.

Then at the end of April 2020, the medical community finally admits that Covid is airborn and tries to make everyone wear masks.

Many of the cops, firefighters and paramedics (along with essential workers from other jobs) signed up for the University of Arizona antibody testing research. After all, they were denied Covid tests in March-April 2020 when they had Covid, so many thought they would sign up for the antibody tests.

Low and behold, something odd happened. Even though they definitely knew they had Covid, they tested NEGATIVE for Covid antibodies. How so? How odd? They knew they had it.

Then Alpha strain circulates. Then beta strain circulates. Some of the cops, fire fighters, paramedics and essential workers KNOW that their bodies caught these additional strains and their immune systems fought them off.

Then the University of Arizona offers a 2nd set of tests for antibodies to first responders and essential workers. So they all go in. And low and behold, they test NEGATIVE for antibodies yet again even though they all know their immune systems have fought off more than one strain of Covid.

Why do they test negative for antibodies when they know they had Covid and their immune systems fought it off, why do they keep testing NEGATIVE for antibodies?

And that's because the antibody test has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUE T-CELL AND TRUE MEMORY T-CELL IMMUNITY TO COVID.

The antibody test only tests for a singular protein. That singular protein is not and never has been an indicator of true t-cell and true memory t-cell immunity. The human immune system is more complex than a single protein.

People With Hidden Immunity to Covid

The vaccines are based off the same protein as the antibody tests. In other words, the vaccines are an injection of Covid spike proteins to get the human immune system to release the protein for the antibody tests.

Cops, paramedics, fire fighters and essential workers who already had Covid, fought it off and test NEGATIVE for the protein on antibody tests KNOW THAT THEY DON'T NEED THAT PROTEIN TO FIGHT OFF COVID!!!

They are not dumb. These are educated people. So why on earth would you expect cops, fire fighters, paramedics and essential workers to inject themselves with a protein that they know they don't need because they already fought off one or more strains of Covid without this protein in their bodies?

The vaccine, its protein (which is the same as the antibodies test protein) really truly has nothing to do with true t-cell and true memory t-cell immunity to Covid. Thousands of people have fought off more than one strain of Covid and test NEGATIVE for the protein they call an "antibody".

And those people have no intention of injecting that protein into them when they know they don't need it.

The medical community lost its public trust in March-April 2020 and they will not gain it back. Trying to force vaccines means even less trust.

Trust is EARNED, not blindly given.
SOURCE: https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1294760/pg2

Interesting because I remember that time when doctors were adamant that it was not possible that you had COVID unless you were exposed to someone who recently came directly from China. They refused to even entertain the idea and a test was not available to you unless you passed that test inquiry. It was like they had their own mandate to follow from someone up above them in the chain of command. Interesting, no? They denied even the possibility of human to human transmission without a presence physically in China was involved.

So what orders are the doctors getting now from that same "supreme commander" in the pecking order? That Ivermectin is bad, vaccines are good? Refuse writing prescriptions for alternate therapeutics completely? Vaccinated need to be protected from those dirty low-life unvaccinated? Protected from WHAT? The virus? But isn't the vaccine supposed to be doing that? Otherwise what, exactly, is the vaccine FOR?

Can anyone else see just how nuts all this is?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!