Wanted Looking for Tokay Gecko near RI - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-15-2015, 11:00 AM   #1
Densen
Looking for Tokay Gecko near RI

Hi,

I'm looking for a tokay gecko, preferably hatchling. I plan on getting one more gecko to my variety or 10 leos and a crested gecko. I really would prefer a baby as I want to raise it myself and make sure that it is calm and friendly. I have seen that some breeders only sell calm tokays. I know it's a lot of work, but after seeing a kid, at the last expo i went to, have a tokay just chill on his chest and shoulders was incredible. It didnt run,jump,or anything. He could hold its mouth and it would even care. It was so sweet and calm and I even got to pet it. It was very inspiring seeing how dedication can love can tame these supposedly aggressive animals. I know its a lot easier with Leos, but I have had three become very friendly. One of them begs to crawl on my hand and sit on my shoulders. and he knows his boundaries when I put him on my bed so I think I can take the challenge with a tokay. I also can take a few bites, I wont mind.

I would prefer to buy from someone near Providence RI, but i could travel out a bit. I would like to see the gecko in person if possible. If there are any established breeders that you would recommend I would be very grateful and definitely check their sites.

also, I dont want the most expensive tokay out there. reasonable prices are good with me since this will be a pet not a breeder.

thanks so much for your time,
Denis
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, tokay, tokay gecko