Kinyongia tavetana and uthmoelleri males for sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 02-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
Cainschams
Kinyongia tavetana and uthmoelleri males for sale.

I have one male of each species for sale. The K. tavetana was captive hatched by me last February. He is almost a year old and a perfect representation of the species. This species is rarely ever offered as a captive specimen and WC imports come in in horrible shape. Do not pass up the opportunity to get a 100% healthy animal.

The K. uthmoelleri has been with me for around 6 months. He is estimated to be a young adult. He is a farm raised specimen from Tanzania. If you are looking to work with the rarer Kinyongia species then this male is PERFECT to start out with!!!

Both are a little shy but readily hand feed on anything that is put in the cage.

K. tavetana is 100$ plus shipping.
K. uthmoelleri is 200$ plus shipping. This is 125$ less than what I paid for him. I need to make room for future imports and I have too many males at the moment.

K. tavetana.

K. uthmoelleri.

I offer a 1 week health and satisfaction guarantee on both animals. Please PM me or send and email to jaredcain1982@yahoo.com with any and all questions. If you would like to talk by phone just ask for my number

Thanks,

Jared Cain

Hagerstown Maryland
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
Cainschams
The male tavetana is still available. Here is an updated picture. He is 1 year 2 months old and absolutely perfect!

Contact User Check User
Old 04-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
fearaffect
The Tav. looks like he knows he's being betrayed by u man!! LOL Here, he though he was loved!! :P

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!