Husbandry of human offspring? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #31
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
When my daughter was in kindergarten I had to go after school & talk to the teacher because she properly identified a pic of a bufo as a toad not a frog and wouldn't back down.

I wound up in the principle's office because the damn teacher wouldn't admit there's a difference between frogs and toads. I should have kept my mouth shut, they called social services on me for having a boa
Smart kid

Old 05-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #32
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted Paths View Post
When my daughter was in kindergarten I had to go after school & talk to the teacher because she properly identified a pic of a bufo as a toad not a frog and wouldn't back down.

I wound up in the principle's office because the damn teacher wouldn't admit there's a difference between frogs and toads. I should have kept my mouth shut, they called social services on me for having a boa
Are you kidding me???? And to think, some of these people have degrees I am sincerely impressed and happy that your daughter would not back down on a subject that she obviously knew more about than the teacher. We need more people like that in this world.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:04 PM   #33
Twizted Paths
'Course she's not going to back down when she's right ~ she is my spawn

I just have to get her to stfu, apologize and learn when she's wrong. Slower going there but progress is being made. Parenting pre teens suck

Old 05-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #34
Melinda
Quote:
Parenting pre teens suck
and it don't get any better until they hit 20. My kid was possessed by a-know-it-all, depressed, angry, flaky demon at age 13 and it didn't leave her body until she hit 20. There is still residue of the know-it-all part of the demon.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #35
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
and it don't get any better until they hit 20. My kid was possessed by a-know-it-all, depressed, angry, flaky demon at age 13 and it didn't leave her body until she hit 20. There is still residue of the know-it-all part of the demon.
Yeah-mine are 31 and 21...and STILL possessed.

Time for an exorcism.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:07 AM   #36
AbsoluteApril
an oldie but goodie:

Early Warning Sign

Old 05-20-2010, 12:41 AM   #37
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
an oldie but goodie:

Early Warning Sign
Fan-flippin-tastic!
I'm contemplating pinching that for an avatar!

Old 05-20-2010, 12:58 AM   #38
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Fan-flippin-tastic!
I'm contemplating pinching that for an avatar!
I like your arien. Just me tho

Old 05-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #39
polasian
Here's an update of the offspring....
Thank god we got the ultrasound...I'm rusty and when I palpated I counted 7

I need to start stocking up on all the husbandry equipment...gloves, tongs, provent a-mite, etc...

Old 05-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #40
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Here's an update of the offspring....
Thank god we got the ultrasound...I'm rusty and when I palpated I counted 7

I need to start stocking up on all the husbandry equipment...gloves, tongs, provent a-mite, etc...
The gloves and tongs would be for diaper duty, wouldn't it Nick?

Gotta admit, the thought of changing diapers is a little nerve wracking. along with having 2 babies to care for

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
homo sapiens, husbandry