Reward Part Deux - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 10:23 PM   #31
Dennis Hultman
You should not have to ask such a question. A good guy should not have to beg for a post. I would never consider asking someone to post.
That is my opinion. If you give me a minute I would like to find a post for you to read and I will post it here.

Old 11-03-2005, 10:23 PM   #32
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Because I wouldn't have thought that even YOU Dennis would have sunk to such as level as to "buy" a good guy thread. For someone who claims to not care what his reputation is like around here, it seems pretty far to go to get a good thread about yourself.

I can't believe Rich is allowing you to post such "stipulations"......it DOES make a mockery of the whole BOI concept....all it does is make it clear to the other "bad guys" that they can buy their way into a good guy thread.....although as I believe Wendy said, you just may be surprised at how quickly it will come back to bite you.
And i think personal B.S. should not be Included on ANY business transaction

Old 11-03-2005, 10:24 PM   #33
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
You should not have to ask such a question. A good guy should not have to beg for a post. I would never consider asking someone to post.
That is my opinion. If you give me a minute I would like to find a post for you to read and I will post it here.
If its B.S. to start a pissing match i will just pass on it if its all the same to you....LET IT GO Please

Old 11-03-2005, 10:25 PM   #34
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
I think that went away with the new rules
Even if it hasnt i will take my chances
This particular thread would be pertinent to the deal, and believe me it will be linked to any post on the BOI.

Old 11-03-2005, 10:26 PM   #35
dragonflyreptiles
Thing is Dennis, if you sold at a show and no one knew you and had some great deals they'd most likely post about them if they were fauna members.

But some personal statements were taken by some in a bad way (never saw them so I don't know anything other than "he said")

So if you get a good guy post for a great deal , free or paid snakes, there will be those that will reply, never having done any business with you and post about these personal statements etc. Then making this a personal issue rather then a business conflict, issue, dispute, conflict of pure personalities which I am a little against.

I personally feel that people have their own right to their own feelings, thoughts and upbringing, you can't get past it all, you can go with what you know and decide from there. If I thought as my 60+ father does, Id be sure to be condemned for a lot of personal thoughts and issues but I am more of a free spirit than he is.

But I base my personal decisions on my past personal experiences not on th past experiences of others.

OT but anyway thats my .01 to add to the .02

Old 11-03-2005, 10:27 PM   #36
Dennis1
This is not hell and i wont be baited
So please dont try

Old 11-03-2005, 10:31 PM   #37
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
If its B.S. to start a pissing match i will just pass on it if its all the same to you....LET IT GO Please
Well it was just a definition of a Good Guy written well by someone but you probably would not appreciate it. So, I will not bother looking it up

Old 11-03-2005, 10:33 PM   #38
dragonflyreptiles
Dennis, I hope you aren't referring to me with the Hell thing, Im just trying to be honest with you here!

Old 11-03-2005, 10:34 PM   #39
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Well it was just a definition of a Good Guy written well by someone but you probably would not appreciate it. So, I will not bother looking it up
Dont get me wrong Dennis
I dont mind a CIVIL debate but i cannot abide Insults or Threats
Please give me your definition of a good guy
And i will give you mine if you want

Old 11-03-2005, 10:36 PM   #40
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
Dennis, I hope you aren't referring to me with the Hell thing, Im just trying to be honest with you here!
No ma'am im always nice to the ladies
i was referring to Dennis but i may have been mistaken on his intent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread