The Fauna 'Quote of the Day' thread - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-18-2006, 12:52 AM   #51
christopher66
I saw the word "Honor" used in another thread.And this quote came to mind.. "there is no "Honor" amongst thieves" .

Old 12-25-2006, 11:53 AM   #52
Suncoast Herpetological
I thought this one was rather appropriate

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."

Harlan Ellison

Old 12-25-2006, 01:17 PM   #53
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
I thought this one was rather appropriate

"You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If you are not informed on the subject, then your opinion counts for nothing."

Harlan Ellison
Oh, I like that one.

Old 12-25-2006, 07:00 PM   #54
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Oh, I like that one.

Yah, that one just might end up in my signature line.

Old 12-25-2006, 08:45 PM   #55
crotalusadamanteus
I'm not as think as you stoned I am.

R. Carew, 1979

Old 12-25-2006, 09:13 PM   #56
Chameleon Company
With watching all the tributes to our men and women overseas today, an oft repeated quote came to mind, not only because it honors their sacrifice, but also because my experience is that the last two words are often omitted ....

Quote:
Thomas Jefferson:
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
..... and seem to indicate that Jefferson felt that the blood of the bad guys made for a very patriotic application of fertilizer.

Old 12-25-2006, 09:14 PM   #57
CurtisF
I think I'll add another quote from The-most-awesome-guy-ever..AKA - George Carlin.

"I love and treasure individuals as I meet them, I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to."

Old 12-25-2006, 10:58 PM   #58
Dragondad
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

-The Declaration of Independence-

Old 12-26-2006, 05:31 PM   #59
Dragondad
....would love to buy some people for what they are worth and sell them for what they think they are worth....

unknown

Old 12-29-2006, 09:21 PM   #60
Dragondad
"Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and higher education positively fortifies it."

Stephen Vizinczey,

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Unknown

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!