SOLD!! 2009 Proven Spider Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2012, 04:08 PM   #1
Gudes Animal House
2009 Proven Spider Male

Another great opportunity to get a very nice proven base morph! If you are looking for immediate use of a male for your breeding projects look no further than this 2009 male spider. He's a little over 1000 grams. If you just want this for your collection or for breeding, this guy is a great choice. He's currently eating small/medium rats Frozen/thawed. This photo was taken on 3/12 but I can take as many additional photos as you like, but only if you're seriously interested. The top photo is taken without flash and the bottom with flash. That's why you see a difference, but they are the same snake. Price is $200 shipping additional.

I am FedEx Certified and will ship anywhere in the contiguous United States.
I respond fairly quickly by email. Please contact me at tony@gudesanimalhouse.com
If you PM me, I may not be available to check it right away.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User