For Sale Anery/Axanthic (and 66% poss hets) CBB King ratsnake / Elaphe carinata - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 08-08-2019, 07:02 AM   #1
Ilovesnakes.pl
Anery/Axanthic (and 66% poss hets) CBB King ratsnake / Elaphe carinata

Hello Snake Crackheads,

I offer CBB babies from my 100% het adult pair (which I raised and proven from 66% poss het hatchlings). Since now, this is the only proven genetic line of Anery/Axanthic Elaphe carinata. All others are just WC suppositions/hopes to be proven.

This one simple recessive, that started in EU. I don't have to explain, for which interesting genetic combo's it can be used

From whole clutch I had 2 homozygous females. One of them is available and will go for the best offer (please sent them by email).

Also, I have 3 pairs of 66% poss het's.
Price per pair of those is SOLD. Shipping to US from Hamm to your door is around 100$ per animal - I can arrange it.

If you want to be updated with my offer, subscribe your email adres (http://ilovesnakes.pl/available/ ) and check out my fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/iLoveSnakesPL/.

With best regards,
Adam

Adam@ilovesnakes.pl / whatsapp: +48 531 986 648

More pics:

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anery, axanthic, elaphe carinata, king rat snake