For Sale Lygodactylus williamsi, multiple unrelated CBB lines - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-25-2022, 07:42 AM   #1
frankpayne32
Lygodactylus williamsi, multiple unrelated CBB lines

I have unsexed juveniles of Electric blue geckos (Lygodactylus williamsi) available now! They can be purchased directly from my website.

$300 each.

Please read the whole ad is it will answer most questions. If you still have questions after just let me know. Thank you!

Lygodactylus williamsi are a beautiful small day gecko from the remote Kimboza forest in Tanzania. Due to deforestation and overcollection williamsi are critically endangered in the wild. Rest assured that all of my williamsi offered for sale are captive bred by me in my home, none of the williamsi I have ever owned have been taken from the wild. When setting up my breeding group I took the care and time to collect founding stock from as many different unrelated CBB sources as I could find. I keep my breeders only as pairs and keep very detailed records. I know the lineage, lay date, hatch date of every gecko I produce and sell. You will receive all of this information when you purchase any of my geckos. If you purchase a group of geckos I will make sure to provide unrelated animals to form your own breeding group.

I remove every single clutch that is laid from the terrarium and incubate them under ideal temperatures to produce an even sex ratio. None of my eggs have experienced temperatures over 80 F which are known to produce mostly males. Unless otherwise stated, all geckos for sale are approximately two months old (I will give you an exact hatch date on their shipping cup) and approaching half grown. These will all be ready to breed within seven to ten months, possibly less under ideal conditions. The most common question that people have is if they can be sexed at this age. At this age I do not attempt to sex them as it is no possible to reliably do so until they are nearly adult sized.

I have produced and shared more care information on this species than anyone in the world (care videos, podcasts, Reptiles magazine, etc.). All of it is available for free on my website.

https://www.livingartbyfrankpayne.com/care-sheets
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2022, 06:42 PM   #2
frankpayne32
I have several available now!

Group pricing on 4 or more. Head to my website to purchase directly or message me with any questions.

https://www.livingartbyfrankpayne.co...ylus-williamsi
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-01-2022, 06:24 AM   #3
frankpayne32
Still some available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!