Wanted high white - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
all_american
high white

Well, its getting closer for tegu's to stop brumating. I am looking for a high white male argentine tegu or blue tegu. Captive born and raised. Not looking for giant tegu's. so if you have one or know of one out there for sale. Please feel free to PM me with a quote for the animal and shipping to a zip code of 37055.

Open to females too, but rather have a male.

Thanks,
Ed
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
BSM1
contact bobby at varnyard as he may have some for sale.

Bryan

Old 02-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #3
all_american
Thought of that, but I don't want a Chocan (spelled wrong) tegu other wise known as giant tegu's. Just a nice high white black and white is what I am looking for.

Something will pop up I am sure.
Ed
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
thebluee
if you find someone that has many could you let me know? I'm also interested in a blue.

Old 03-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
gisherps
Well, Bobby may have some very nice high whites coming this season. (not Chacoan-though he has those as well) While I would say that's your best bet for selection and quality, they do change a LOT as they grow and what started off as a primarily white tegu could turn darker, normal-ish or even whiter. There's no way to be certain of the outcome of your little tegu when it's fully grown, unfortunately.
That said, Varnyard is the best bet for what you're looking for as he breeds for temperament, size and color.(and he's taking deposits now!) There are none available as of yet, so you'd have to wait. UNLESS you get REALLY lucky and find someone tired of their animal.
Good luck to ya!

Old 03-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
tlangerwerf
I got one for you

I got a mostly white female.

Contact me here: timo2@earthlink.net

Located in Alabama.

Thanks
Timo

Old 03-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
all_american
I would be more than happy to see her please
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #8
tlangerwerf
white tegu

and

I am most easily reached by direct email contact, timo2@earthlink.net

There also is a male in the same cage, about the same size, with more white than usual.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
thebluee
if he doesn't take her I will, she's beautiful!

Old 03-15-2009, 12:32 PM   #10
all_american
an email was sent to you....
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread