Today - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
dragonsr#1
Today

Ok everyone I just had to beat Kelly to it so I let her to change our baby son so I could beat her to this. We both went to the Hamburg Pa. show today and I (well she is letting me think they are mine) got 3 new dragons. We got 1 male and 2 females and the one female will be giving us babies real soon. We also got some other things, I forget what they are called but they look a lot like the dragons but do not get as big, I am sure that Kelly will be telling you all about them soon, and one of them is going to give us babys too. We are going to work on setting them up now and I will post pics of all of them soon, just had to beat Kelly to telling you all...lol

Matt

Old 04-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #2
Beardiepal
Shit Matt & Kelly

I wish their were reptile shows around here. Post pics when you get a chance. And I am sure Kelly will be go happy that you beat her to it !!! B

Old 04-26-2008, 09:59 PM   #3
GottaLuvHerps
He's lucky

i dont beat his butt for beating me to this post lol.
the dragons are doing GREAT. we got 3 wonderful big babies for sure. the male is SOOOO orange, and the females are giant sweethearts. the one has a slight case of MBD (i can see it in her face), but she will be fine. the other is gravid for sure from the orange male, and will throw some pretty babies. the MBD girl might be gravid, but we are not sure yet.
the other "things" are called sinai agamids. basically, mini beardies. they look just like little beardie babies that are about 12 weeks old or so. we have one gravid female about to pop who we put into a lay box already tonight, so we should have eggs soon from her. and the male is chasing the other 2 females like crazy. one might be gravid already too. the coolest thing about the male is how he gets crazy and turns BRIGHT blue on the chin and sides when hes in mating behaviors. its really awesome, and ill have to get pics of him doing it.
so now we are up to 37 in the house. are we addicted? i think not. lol

Old 04-26-2008, 10:36 PM   #4
Beardiepal

Old 04-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
Dragon Cocktails
The small ones that you call "sinai agamids" are they Rainkins?

Old 04-26-2008, 11:56 PM   #6
Dragon Cocktails
Ok I just looked them up on the internet and seen what they look like. If you don't mind me saking, how much do they cost?

Old 04-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #7
Craigh
Looking forward to the pics Also when ever you guys need my address to mail me some babies let me know. lol

Old 04-27-2008, 11:38 PM   #8
Stephies_Leos
Hey congrats on the new dragons ! I hope they are healthy and well for you. And good luck with all the eggs !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!