interested in hell... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:12 PM   #21
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutefaces
i'm registered there now, ha, that didn't take me long, i'm under tara bear.....thanks for the link and the fun i will have...muahahahahah....
Don't make the mistake of getting the wrong impression of my other website nor the members there. It may not be what you think........

Old 03-01-2006, 09:19 PM   #22
cutefaces
don't worry.., it's all good on my end.... just wanted to post my "top half" for sh*ts and giggles!!! if they're going to talk....pppsshhh, no worries!!!!

Old 03-02-2006, 12:01 AM   #23
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutefaces
damn....i'm ALL about the five o clock shadow....where is this pic? i already checked almost every page of the "what do y'all look like" forum, wait.......does that sound really bad or what!!?! but anyways, it wasn't there....oh ya, i remember reading that he is married, sigh....lol :eatpointe
HAPPILY married...how could anyone forget....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Yeah, but I have heard rumors............
GASP...dont talk about him like that...

Old 03-02-2006, 12:02 AM   #24
ladyserpent7
webslave...since i dont feel like making another trip to the bank anytime soon...would i be able to switch my payment to hell....for now...cuz you guys got me all interested...

Old 03-02-2006, 05:06 PM   #25
Griz
Quote:
Yeah, but I have heard rumors............
Lest you forget that I have matching BMG's here too! Care to go mano y mano?

Griz

Old 03-02-2006, 07:12 PM   #26
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Lest you forget that I have matching BMG's here too! Care to go mano y mano?

Griz
Oh really? What three models do YOU have?

Old 03-02-2006, 07:43 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7

tara..you missed it...he posted his pic up...cutest guy here i would have to say...yumm five o'clock shadow and everything.
I haven't been real interested in going there, but if this pic was reposted there I might go to take another peek. It really was an exceptionally nice pic....

Old 03-02-2006, 08:02 PM   #28
Griz
Quote:
Oh really? What three models do YOU have?
You can't shoot 3 at a time (although I doubt I would want to attempt 2)!

Griz

Old 03-02-2006, 08:34 PM   #29
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
You can't shoot 3 at a time (although I doubt I would want to attempt 2)!

Griz
If you have any of the shell holder models you will be able to grab the next gun a LOT quicker then you can load the next round.

Fortunately, two or mine are the more traditional bolt actions, and the other a semi auto..

Old 03-02-2006, 09:32 PM   #30
Griz
Both of mine are Maadi's so not only do they not load quickly but they are over 40lbs each. I will buy a Barrett here soon and sell these off.

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!