NEWTS! Available only at NARBC Tinley Park, IL October 9-10 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 10-13-2021, 11:26 AM   #11
joemomma1016
Any left from this past weekend?

Old 10-15-2021, 02:04 AM   #12
axolotl_jake
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma1016 View Post
Any left from this past weekend?
I heard joemomma wants some newts.

None of the newts listed above came back home with me but I never bring all to one show. Show Me Reptile and Exotics Show is coming to sunny Janesville, WI Halloween morning. I'll have incredible deals on newts and roaches that'll scare you right out of your pants! After that a new group of newts will be coming with me to the promised land, Sturtevant, WI, for SEWERfest November 14.

I'll have more crocatus, marmoratus, dobrogicus, carnifex, I.a.apuanus and big sloppy (slightly higher priced) axolotls in Janesville.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2021, 04:02 PM   #13
joemomma1016
Sounds good! I have a friend in WI who may be interested. Thanks Jake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!