For Sale At the Baton Rouge Louisiana Retaile Show tortoises for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
walker808
At the Baton Rouge Louisiana Retaile Show tortoises for sale

If any body who is going to the Baton Rouge Reptaile I meet their to sale a few of my tortoises, I have a great collection so I'm currently thinking about selling a few off. For sale I have

1)30 lbs (I thinks a male) african spured thigh

2) 11 inch male Red footed Tortoise ( He's been in my collection for over 5 years, at one point I bought him to start a breeding project but I changed my mind about breeding red Foots) Offering 150 to a good home.

3) I also have a huge Female Yellow footed tortoise however 2 years ago she was caught in a fire and she was saved. But her skin and shell is slowly but surely healing. her front 2 feet were badly burnd and the front top of her shell was burned off. Even after a day of the fire she was still eating she is a troper. She as been to yet about 30 times her first year after the fire but now she walks fine and her feet are still healing, the vet said it could take years before her feet finish healing. I would love for her to go to good home. I have her as pet she should be used as a breeder and I dont have the space for theses large tortoises to breed them. She has been with me for 4 years and loves humans not shy at all.

4) I also have currently 27 russian tortoises From huge Breeders 8 inches to hatchings. I currently have 2 hatchlings and ones on hold for a friend. I have one of the best russian tortoises colonys you can find. I'm just selling a few russians tortoises not all.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: zip 8 inch russian.zip (154.8 KB, 105 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
turtleboy94
hey aaron im still planning on purchasing the baby russian from you as planned however i have intrest in your sulcatta and redfoot also give me a call buddy.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #3
jobeanator
wow how much for the yellowfoot? give me a pm and let me know

Old 06-27-2010, 03:39 PM   #4
walker808
re:yellow foot

Well are you going to be at Louisiana show if so I can work something out with you but I dont want to shipp her.thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
walker808
Well if any body wants to meet up please let me know or if you want some more pictures or anything like that. thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-06-2010, 01:16 AM   #6
Cynthia Barnes
Do you still have the Redfoot and would you be willing to ship him? How much would shipping be to New Mexico?
Thanks,
Cynthia

Old 07-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #7
CSMITH76
how many of teh Russians are you looking to sell? I am interested and could drive to meet you being in Houston.

email me christopher@gulfcoastfasteners.com

Old 07-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
Cynthia Barnes
Hi,
Do you have the male redfoot?I have a female and need a male;Please let me know.
Thanks,
Cynthia Barnes:iirisallen@q.com

Old 07-15-2010, 11:12 PM   #9
Cynthia Barnes
Hi,
I am still looking for qa male redfoot.
Cynthia

Old 07-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #10
walker808
Re. Redfoot

I have never shiped a tortoise before. I was thinking about shipping a small one but I do not realy want to ship my larger ones.thanks for the email
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!