Stimulus checks for the economy... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
99Vengeur
Talking Stimulus checks for the economy...

Get ready to stimulate the economy! I love this 'How to use Your IRS Rebate check'...

As you may have heard, many of us will be getting a tax rebate check to stimulate the economy.
If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.
If we spend it on gasoline, it will go to the Arabs.
If we purchase a computer, it will go to India.
If we purchase fruits and vegetables, it will go to Honduras and Guatemala.
If we purchase a good car, it will go to Japan.
If we purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at yard sales , since those are the only businesses left owned by Americans!

Let's Support America~ PASS IT ON !!!

Old 04-29-2008, 12:33 PM   #2
Clay Davenport
I plan to buy American made firearms with mine.
I found the irony amusing.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #3
WebSlave
Is that "rebate check" going to be taxed as income for this year? The government doesn't "give" you something without taking something else in return.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Rich, well be paying it back in taxes for the next 30 years!! ( this isnt really realistic... but you get what i mean )

Wanna know what im going to spend mine on?
Credit card debt. Thats whats killing this country I.M.H.O.....

Once thats gone, i can then save all my money to buy stuff that i dont get charged interest on for the next three years. I learned my lesson quick, and at a fairly minimal cost... i feel bad for others who are in real bad debt. I would not want to claw my way out of that one....

Old 04-29-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
99Vengeur
Supposedly we will not be taxed on this money...so the gov't says.

Old 04-29-2008, 06:00 PM   #6
Gary O
I am going to buy a pack of gum.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
I am going to buy a pack of gum.
Are you going to charge the difference to your cc?

Old 05-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #8
John E Dove
Well we spent our share on an American Made I Robot Vacuum Cleaner and an American made DR Trimmer mower that took 2 months to get running. Luckily the mower is under full warranty so I did not have to pay the mechanic who found out that the incompetent clown who put the Briggs & Stratton 8.5 hp engine together forgot to break off a couple of plastic tabs left from the plastic mold.
DR also refused to pay for it since it was an engine problem so we are attempting to get hold of Briggs & Stratton to get the mechanic paid.
Makes me wonder why we buy American.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:19 AM   #9
ZX11
I'm going to donate my check to my favorite charity. I'm going to the strip club and support a single mom for a day

Old 06-19-2008, 06:02 AM   #10
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX11
I'm going to donate my check to my favorite charity. I'm going to the strip club and support a single mom for a day

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!