What cage is everyone using for the arboreals? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-12-2004, 09:57 PM   #1
MGReptiles
What cage is everyone using for the arboreals?

I am currently housing my JCP's in 10g aquariums but he room is heated so that not a problem...Anyway I am ready to start buying some adult cages...I have had Ap's and a boaphile on the way...So I know the quality is cood on both of those...Anyone have some pics or surrestions to share? Come on help me make my mind up..Im drivin myself crazy here..lol

Old 10-23-2004, 10:49 AM   #2
psykel
i keep my jcp in a vision
and soon as i get atb's in a couple months ill get visions for them as well

Old 10-23-2004, 03:43 PM   #3
DavidBeard
I house all of my snakes in rubbermaids/sterilites....nothing fancy lol.

Old 10-23-2004, 03:55 PM   #4
MGReptiles
Thats what I use to for my boas and Bp's but for some reason I like watching these guys..They seem to have a personality or mabey just a hugh stomach..lol

Old 10-23-2004, 04:06 PM   #5
psykel
i use to use all top opening cages as well
but i found with all my snakes it was more stress than needed and most wouldnt eat till put in stackable cages
i do have a few in racks but will soon switch over to all vision

Old 10-24-2004, 11:06 PM   #6
aviandoc
Talking arboreal cages

I know a lot of people have posted dissappointment with Boaphile Plastics sometimes lacking in email responses, etc...

But my experience with them was fabulous and I absolutely LOVE my front access cage...visually it is pleasing, I chose black and it really shows off my emerald tree boas nicely...

Cage has full-length front window/door, weighs very little (I can move it myself, and that makes life a lot easier), the dual vents work great for my needs, my temps are easier to maintain (love their heat panels), holds my hydroponic pot for the ficus (drilled my own extra slot for the cords in port hole slider door), has two removeable perches, I could go on...I am very happy with it, and Joel has always been timely and great with his email response to me...

I am considering purchasing a stack from them for my corns just because I like the cages and they are so much easier to clean and maintain than my melamines. I'd recommend you check them out, tell them I sent you...

Email me directly if you want a pic, happy to obllige...

Dr. Lynne Lankes

Old 11-11-2004, 08:07 PM   #7
Josephbrugh
I love the TNS style Cages, so I stared producing and selling these...

Old 11-11-2004, 08:09 PM   #8
Josephbrugh
another pic

Old 11-12-2004, 12:36 AM   #9
MGReptiles
Sweet pics...What are the sizes and prices...

Old 11-12-2004, 01:49 AM   #10
Josephbrugh
Cage Prices

CAge prices vary due to quanity but one will cost you 250 and 15 for optional acrylic purches. They have 3/8 inch acrylic fronts and drawers to prevent warping, and the drawers are perfect for any substrait even water. I just couldent stand cleaning those damn visions any longer, now I just dump and rinse snake stays sleeping and I dont bleed..

thanks
joe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!