Trader's Ratings feedback - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: Do you want the Trader's Ratings opened to voting by non-paying members?
YES! 17 33.33%
NO! 34 66.67%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2013, 04:07 AM   #31
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
If you have to do it, make it a requirement that posters who have say 100+ posts or higher set number before they are allowed to give rating. Or do so wit ha post count and active account more then one year or so, to stop new comers from doing it.
A similar suggestion was addressed earlier. I haven't changed my position on modifying the actual coding.

Old 12-26-2013, 11:24 AM   #32
WebSlave
I will be closing the poll on January 1, 2014. It appears that most people don't give a damn either way.

Old 12-27-2013, 03:59 AM   #33
DeMeNtEdDoGz
IF it ain't broke......

Old 12-29-2013, 10:36 AM   #34
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMeNtEdDoGz View Post
IF it ain't broke......
That is the purpose of the poll. Apparently some think it IS broken, and I want to find out whether it is a majority opinion or not.

The poll will be open only up to January 1. Last call.....

Old 12-29-2013, 11:29 AM   #35
Lucille
January 1st, polls closed, votes counted, trader ratings restricted to paying members.

January 2nd, a nonmember complains that he cannot leave a trader rating. Link to this thread is given showing that the decision was made with input of members and nonmembers alike, giving a substantial amount of time for both comments and votes.

January 3rd, angry thread initiated that the decision was unfair

Old 12-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #36
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
January 1st, polls closed, votes counted, trader ratings restricted to paying members.

January 2nd, a nonmember complains that he cannot leave a trader rating. Link to this thread is given showing that the decision was made with input of members and nonmembers alike, giving a substantial amount of time for both comments and votes.

January 3rd, angry thread initiated that the decision was unfair
Count on it.....

Old 01-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #37
pequeno
Non paying member here since 2005, and I say leave it as it is. Because I have used the classifieds to buy and sell and have only had one good guy and one positive trader rating. and I think that only paying users are going to care enough to leave feedback, positive or negative and it will help to keep things honest(hopefully)

Old 01-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #38
WebSlave
OK, the poll has been closed. Final tally is 17 voted YES, 34 voted NO to opening up the Traders Ratings to non paying members.

So, no changes will be made.

Thank all of you who participated in this quest for feedback I had.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!